25

*previously*

He nodded and questioned, "what do you want for dinner?"

You smiled and replied, "make me our favorite soup, your mom used to make."

He continued to make the soup while talking to you, he always made you feel busy and never boring.

You loved his company, so you both were in a live-in relationship together in your house.

You were never lonely once he entered your life. 

*present* 

~After 2 years~

A/n - you and taehyung were still together. It was a new year and taehyung bought cruise tickets for your family, himself and jimin. All your loved ones went on the cruise. It was a new experience with the cruise but the people were the same. Your university course was now completed, Taehyung also got his job back in his hometown. Jimin was now having a girlfriend named "Julia", she was the most gorgeous looking girl to his knowledge. She proposed to him and he couldn't deny it. At starting he hesitated to love her back, but then he soon felt he needed to know how true love feels like. Your mom and dad were now living normally without moving to countries. You also got your job back in the hometown. Taehyung's brother, Namjoon was now retired but then continuing to serve for his company, Jungkook was married to another Idol of his age. His marriage was the happiest moment for you until now. Jungkook remained as your best friend. Yoongi got to know what hook-up was like, so yoongi lately got into a relationship with Lisa, the talkative girl but so good at heart. Everything settled and moved on to a different start. 

- Y/n POV-

You pack your bags, while taehyung packs his, both reach jimin's house. Jimin welcome you to his house, while he also packs his bags. 

All packed you reach the shore, waiting for yoongi and parents to arrive. 

Jungkook and Sang-mi his wife, were already waiting for you. 

Jimin and taehyung go aside talking about something which makes you curious, You question jimin, "can I also know about this?"Jimin shook's his head and replies, "I can't tell you, sorry."

Taehyung meanwhile interrupts you, "let's get inside?"Both you and jungkook's family get inside the cruise boat. 

the cruise boat was huge and gorgeous. Yoongi joined the boat shouting your h=name with excitement, "y/n!!"

You rush and hug him, and soon your parents also arrive and the ship starts to sail. You and jungkook go to the drinks area. 

You cheer him for a drink and start drinking. He sits by you and starts to speak, "let's have a great time!"

You smile and continue drinking, soon you feel unconscious and taehyung rushes towards you. 

He questions jungkook, "how much did she drink?"Jungkook points to the bar counter full of empty glasses and bottles.

Taehyung hits his forehead and carries you again back to your bedroom. You hold taehyung's and don't let it go. 

You speak, "taehyung, Stay."He could never deny but stay with you.

He continues to hold your hand, but then he hears a knock from the door. 

Taehyung leaves your hand gently and opens the door, yoongi stands over there questioning, "where is y/n?"

Yoongi frowns as he sees y/n sleeping on the bed. Yoongi continues to speak, "We have 2 hours for new year countdown."

Taehyung nods and locks the door, He changes his clothes for the new year's party. After changing he goes over to jimin's room.

Sang-mi then comes to the room where you were sleeping. She wakes you up, You immediately sit up hearing her voice. 

~ After 1 hour ~

You also get ready, as all the other people were waiting for you to come. 

Your mom smiles at you as you come wearing a beautiful white gown that taehyung gifted you on your first anniversary. You get shook looking at taehyung's outfit, He wore the suit you gifted him back on the 1st anniversary. 

Taehyung comes towards you, smiling, he pecks your lips as you kiss him back. Jimin and Julia also get ready waiting for the new year count-down. Yoongi and jungkook sit together waiting for the countdown. 

Taehyung and jimin go aside for a while talking about something again. 

Jungkook also compliments you, "you look so pretty."You smile and the countdown soon starts. 

You and taehyung hold each other's hands and stand close, dancing to the music.

Same with jimin and Julia. Jungkook also joins the dance with his wife, Sang-mi.

Your mom and dad just sat looking at how happy you all were. 

Soon the countdown started, Everybody stood and started to count. 

Jimin and taehyung looked at each other and smiled. 

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2-"

"1! Happy new year!" 

Everybody shouted together.

You kissed taehyung and jimin kissed Julia.

Everybody was at the moment. 

Suddenly taehyung kneeled, he got a small box from his pocket. 

Your heart started beating faster, He questioned, "y/n, will you marry me?"

He opened the box of rings, and everybody cheered. 

Your body went so numb, You were lost in taehyung eyes. 

You replied crying in disbelief, "yes!"

He got up from his knees and placed the ring on your finger. He kissed you passionately and promised to stay by you no matter what.

While you were in the moment with taehyung. 

Jimin also kneeled in front of Julia, He took out the box of rings. 

Everybody shouted in excitement. 

Jimin questioned Julia, "I know since we have been together for a year from now, Time has passed so fast and I will always be there by you, I love you so much more than you can imagine, Will you marry me, Julia?"

Julia was so shocked, she started crying and hugged jimin.

She replied, "yes, park jimin."

They kissed and the ring was placed on Julia's finger. 

It was the happiest day of your life. 

Soon you and taehyung got married. He was always the best decision for your life, you both loved each other every moment. Even though this was a new start for your life, You were happy ever after. 

Now, it was you and him forever, until you both got white hair. 

Taehyung kissed your forehead and said, "It's just Me and mine."