13

*previously*

Namjoon chuckles and replies "yeah, I have work to do." They continue to talk while jimin text's y/n

JM - Hey, this is jimin remember we met at the park today? Anyway, are you free tomorrow morning? if yes let's meet. {address of the cafè }

*present*

Namjoon leaves the house leaving silence between taehyung and jimin. Taehyung starts to talk while jimin sits chatting on the phone, "Who are you texting for this long ? "

Jimin puts his phone down and replies to taehyung, "ah, it's nothing was just going through the posts."

Taehyung takes jimin's phone and jimin snatches the phone back saying, "I said it's nothing."

Just then jimin's phone gets a notification from y/n, "yeah sure, but is taehyung coming? I want to talk to him."

Taehyung looks at the notification and keeps up a confused face saying, "what are you trying to do now ?"

Jimin stammers replying, "It's nothing to be mad at, I'll take care of this." Taehyung gets mad at jimin for texting y/n about him.

"Jimin-ah just doesn't do this, she's already having someone in her life, and also at the end, we'll turn out to be fooled if we bug her up. Let her live her life, Also im not going to talk to her anymore. I have so many more things to worry about."

Jimin silently agrees to taehyung by nodding his head. Both sit and order dinner for themselves while Y/n still keeps waiting for jimin's reply.

~Y/N POV~

You wanted to meet taehyung and talk to him, you wanted to know him as a person So you decide to text jimin,

You: yeah sure, but is taehyung coming? I want to talk to him.

You sit waiting patiently for jimin's reply while jungkook text's from the other side.

Jk: hey, how are you doing?

Your plan not to reply and still stay at taehyung's chat.

~After 15 mins~

You put your phone down and turn on the TV for some distraction. You turn on the songs while suddenly you spot jungkook in a channel, You switch the Channel to Jungkook's live broadcast.

The interview starts and jungkook gets questioned about the newly updated Social media to TAKEN. Jungkook simply smiles and replies, "Yeah, we are in love "

The interview continues with all the question's related to his upcoming album. You keep smiling behind the tv screen looking at him, the best and understanding person that you agreed to a date. You prepared your mind to move on from taehyung and focus on the person who loves you for now.

Also, taehyung had his love of life and you have yours, things can't work out between both of you. You turn on the phone thinking about replying to jungkook.

(5) missed calls from jk

Jk: I'm really worried about you, please talk to me :(

Jk: hope you are doing fine.

You immediately call him back. He lifts the call as you start to speak.

You: hey, don't worry about me

Jk: were you asleep?

You: yeah, also I saw the interview just now, I'm excited about the album.

Jungkook starts to giggle and reply,

Jk: yeah, anyways take a rest it's late now.

You: okay *sigh*

Jk: have you eaten anything?

And both of you continue to talk for about half an hour.

~After 1/2 hour ~

Jk: time to sleep now, go to bed.

You: Okay then, bye

you were about to cut the call but you stop as jungkook softly says

Jk: take care, love you.

You smile and reply saying

You: love you too.

Both smile behind the screen and you cut off the phone feeling a lot better. You slowly start feeling better while your phone receives a notification from jimin.

JM: yeah this is about taehyung.

You: okay then meet you tom.
You wake up the next morning and it's Sunday, you are lazy but you just remember that you had to meet taehyung for the first time. You immediately check the time and it hits 8'00 AM, You set your bed and start getting ready for the meeting.

You fresh up while your phone keeps ringing from the other side, You turn it into silent mode and immediately book a cab for yourself.

The cab arrives and you sit in the cab looking at the missed call from jungkook, You call him back but he declines the phone, You text jimin that you just started from your place.