8

*Previously*

Jungkook's lips touch yours for a short time giving you a small peck and saying,

"Well, let's go on a date next time "

*present*

You go speechless after his approach, and you reply after he completes his sentence, saying, "well, sure " and you blush to yourself as he continues to speak. "I'll choose the place for the date, anyways, catch you later I have work to do and you too as well, so let's meet the next time I text you "

you reply walking up to the cab "Okay, can't wait " and smile getting into the car waving at him. Jungkook also leaves your sight as your cab moves.

You set the destination to the owner's house and sit blushing watching yourself in the phone's front camera smiling at yourself not knowing how to believe that you are going to date jungkook, this was way insane for you to even imagine.

~Previously Taehyung's POV~

~As both Y/n and taehyung start to chat about their family relations, taehyung had to talk about how his parents abandoned him and namjoon chose to grow him up. Y/n also talked about her parents living afar and working hard for her, also her earning for herself. Both start to relate to each other's stories, almost going through the same thing but also managing their professional life very well.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was worried about y/n going to meet jungkook, he was a great artist also a very honest and talented person but the thing was, he met y/n only once and out of nowhere they are going on a date, and he was worried.

As soon as he left the chat with Y/n, Namjoon came home after his tiring day. Taehyung prepared his favorite soup and also cooked his favorite dish skipping his dinner waiting for both of them together.

Time] 11:09

Namjoon comes out of the room wearing casual clothes after the tight day, he sits and waits for his brother to serve the food and watches as taehyung comes out of the kitchen holding hot dishes in his hand and the food looking appetizing.

Both start to eat as Taehyung start's the conversation about the project Namjoon has been working for a whole month. Namjoon replies munching over the meal "that's going pretty well, just expecting some clients to take over it "

Taehyung also replies to Namjoon while having the food. "that's great! "

*And they both go silent until they complete their meals and soon taehyung gets back to his phone checking if y/n texted him. But y/n falls asleep.*

Taehyung's eyes fall on Namjoon as he asks "hmm.. looks like taehyung seems very busy on the phone these days.?" Taehyung replies giggling "no, just checking updates on my phone."

Namjoon replies with a smirk "well, updates don't take too long to check " Taehyung smiles as he knows what namjoon meant to ask him. Namjoon finally asks "so, is there anyone you like?"

Taehyung replies "um, I kinda like her but I don't know whether she likes me back, also we are like good friends." Namjoon talks laughing "is there someone who doesn't like you back? " Taehyung replies furring his eyebrow "there is no guarantee they should like me back though. "

* Taehyung shows y/n's social media handle to Namjoon and introduces her. Namjoon also agrees with Taehyung that she's very beautiful and a nice warm person on social media also a very fun and cheerful person which is exactly the opposite of taehyung's personality. The night passes with a funny and interesting conversation between the brothers. *

The next morning taehyung wakes up late knowing it's the weekend and also yesterday was tiring for him, and he straight goes for bathing and freshening up. After a clean bath, taehyung makes breakfast for himself and sits munching his cereal and as his phone dings, he checks the text. He receives a text from his best friend jimin.

"JM: bro, I'm coming to your place at 10 coz I'm bored," Taehyung replies to jimin asking him to get donuts from his favorite location.

Taetae: ok, anyways bring some donuts from [address] im lately craving over donuts.

Jimin replies laughing, JM: okay fine.

after about 15 minutes

JM: brooo !! we need to talk, it's serious.

JM sent a picture 

Taehyung clicks on the picture expecting he would be pranked as usual but this time it was serious, and Taehyung gets puzzled after he sees the picture.

* How can this happen? what in the world ?*