20

*previously*

You were still unconscious about what was happening, but you knew taehyung carried you to the bus stop.

Taehyung looked at you as you spoke, "whoever that girl is, she is favored."

Taehyung came towards your face and replied caressing your cheek, "It's you."

*present*

You felt his hand on your cheek and you smiled saying, "I wish that girl was me, for real"

Taehyung replied again, "It's always you."

You opened your eyes as you felt his lips on yours, he was kissing you with softly pursed lips as you kissed him back. You felt his affection towards you.

After the long kiss, taehyung spoke "The bus has arrived, you need to go."

You replied by saying, "please stay with me a while longer." and taehyung couldn't deny it.

Both of you sat in the bus, you were still so drunk to know what happened. But you got a short impression, that taehyung had feelings for you.

Taehyung interlocked his fingers with yours, which made you feel protected and comforted however the things were.

Taehyung then took out his phone and replied jimin, "we kissed?"

Jimin immediately texted back, 

JM: whatbjdbdsjjdllijlenck- ???!!!!! huh, what ??!! are you drunk?

Taehyung smiled looking at jimin's reaction, but, soon your stop came by and you had to go.

Both of you got down the bus and walked towards your apartment.

Taehyung was holding you by your waist, guiding you towards your home. You could hear his little giggles and in the process, you also felt butterflies in your tummy, and they were different from that of jungkook's.

Finally, you reached your home and then he placed you on the bed and wrapped the bedsheet around you.

You didn't let him go and instead said, "stay"

He smiled and sat on the couch looking at you all night, he was thinking to himself, "you make it all worth it." 

He was lost in love with you, you were so blind and could not see what was happening.

He was just there, holding your hand all night, looking at your face and the way you sleep without any hesitation. He loved every little detail of yours. 

He loved for what you were and not for what you have in life, He was so in the moment with you, that nothing else mattered for him.

You smiled as you felt his kiss on your forehead.

~Next morning~

You opened your eyes, and head straight to brush your teeth. There was nothing you remember that happened last night.

As the doorbell rang, and with the same on your phone ringing continuously, you got your consciousness by the irritating mix of tones. 

You immediately realized that taehyung was at your place last night, everything that happened last might cane back to your memory. You whispered behind you're breath, 'shit' you got up from the bed running towards the door, but then, there was taehyung already opening the door.

There you go, your parents got to meet you, and, surprise you, but your situation got worse,  meeting your parents after ages, felt like a dream. You were honestly panicking because taehyung was at your place, all night.