3

(A/n)-

Taehyung is a saxophonist, and he also works as a counselor in a small institute as a part-timer too. He was grown up by his elder brother NAMJOON.

He took the responsibility of taehyung when their parents left both them because they had many disturbances and misunderstandings between them, Taehyung was grown by his parents until 7 years only and he always felt that he didn't spend a good time with his family, and also had a childhood best friend he wanted to meet.

Namjoon is a businessman who has a lot of dominance in the business world and is respected so much. Taehyung always loved and supported namjoon for everything he had given him until now. The reason taehyung followed his passion is because of his 'Namjoonie Hyung'.

He supported the place he stands for today, they are loving and most hardworking brothers.
Taehyung never missed the presence of his family because namjoon always fulfilled everything taehyung asked for.

~present~

*Taehyung pov*

Taetae: Have a good day!!
---
He waits for her reply as he watches her leave the chat he frowns and gets up from the cozy bed. Walking to the restroom to clean up rubbing his eyes, he gets to work
---

He enters his workplace in 15 minutes and sits in his place waiting for Jimin to arrive.
As soon as he sees his best friend Jimin entering the class, his frowned face, lights up with a huge boxy smile, expecting him to sit beside him. Jimin joins taehyung and gives him a warm smile wishing him a good morning.
As they both settle taehyung starts bragging about the chat with y/n and exaggerates the whole chatting with her.
Jimin gets surprised as he hears that taehyung had spoken to y/n, the famous social media influencer. He asks taehyung if it's a real account or if he's getting clowned. Taehyung pulls out the phone and shows the chat to Jimin, later he believes that he had spoken to Y/N.

As soon the class starts, taehyung focuses, rather than talking and he starts to play the newly learned beat with his bangs falling on his face, covering his tiny eyes and long gorgeous fingers wondering around the instrument,
'How can someone be so perfect!?' a girl exclaims and sighs loud and the whole class goes silent only hearing taehyung playing the instrument.
Hearing compliments, taehyung gets flustered and makes a small smirk at the end of her sentence.
All the girls look at him and "aw" him for his handsomeness. He is also known as the most popular guy among the girls.

He gets up and plays the saxophone with more passion, soon gets his headteacher's attention. 

Jimin sits in silence knowing how talented his best friend is, As soon as he stops playing the saxophone, all applaud him and the teacher gets highly impressed with his skills of playing the instrument.

He shyly smiles at everyone and bows gently to his teacher. The class soon ends with a lot of great impressions from taehyung as usual.

He gets up for a lunch break but a girl blocks him from the front, he rolls his eyes as she speaks
"Hey I'm Julia, I'm a foreigner as you know, and I loved the way you played your saxophone, if you don't mind can I get your number? please."

He replies politely refusing
"I'm sorry but I'm not so available to teach you anything."

Jimin interrupts the talk Asking Julia
"Hey, can I talk to you for a second ?"

Jimin safely smiles at taehyung assuring and knowing he hates it when girls approach him in such a flirty way, and Park jimin knows how to deal with it.

As soon as taehyung sits with the food ordered for both Jimin and himself, he takes out his phone to talk to y/n.

To his surprise, she sends him a text

Y/n: hey

Taetae: you're free?

Y/n: yes, Finally, done with the university.

Taetae: good for you, I have a long day to go.

Y/n: hope you have a productive day, we can chat later then.

Taetae: yeah.

You: ^^

He was busy chatting, while he heard a loud thud from behind. He Immediately turns back to see what has happened. He deeply sighs looking at jimin fall off the chair and helps him sit right back. Jimin laughs to cover up the attention he got in the cafeteria. 

Taehyung and Jimin finally sit together, he then starts to worry for Jimin saying to be careful when he is around someone or something and not to embarrass himself like this again. Jimin apologizes and teases laughing, "I'll listen to Taehyung only."

As soon as they start having their lunch, jimin starts a conversation asking him about y/n and his feelings towards her.
Taehyung replies saying he liked her for so long, and also because she's very fashionable and very nice to people, also he always felt she was someone he has known for a long time.
Jimin suggests him to build a good relationship and make conversations about how nice taehyung actually is, but taehyung refuses saying he doesn't want to flatter someone for himself and wants a person who loves him back as he does too.
Jimin rolls eyes, because he never believed in love at both sides and never had a feeling that all this is lasting for a long time, taehyung diverts jimin asking him if had any interest in girls or relationship.
Jimin is very clear about his ideal girlfriend and also he wants to find one as soon as possible.
Jimin clicks their tongue and says
"My soulmate is somewhere here around"
And laughs as taehyung starts to search for the person.
"There is someone else waiting for me"
Jimin completes his comment, and both also finish eating their meal, they later leave back to their workplace and their part-time jobs separately.

As taehyung was about to go to his locker room, he hears a familiar voice behind him.
He turns around and recognizes her face,
'Yeah, Julia?' He recognizes.
She smiles as she says
"Are you free today ?"
He refuses her proposal of going out.
she still stays watching what he does in the locker room. Taehyung goes away after taking his required items for his class.

As soon as he reaches the student's place, he gets suddenly struck at the place he stands by looking at the notification on his home bar.

*incoming video call from y/n*