23

*previously*

You felt happy with his existence, you felt like he meant everything to you.

Both of you ate your lunch talking and feeling better with each other's company.

You both head to your balcony and watched the sunset together, just talking to each other and being each other's comfort.

*present*

He soon had to leave for his counseling classes, He spoke, "I need to leave, I have some work to do."

You nodded and he left smiling at you.

You felt so much better talking to him, something about his smile made you smile and something about his words made you feel loved and appreciated.

"There will be no one like you." You said as you smiled imagining his face.

You went to your bedroom as you saw a big letter on your desk. 

You opened the letter,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey y/n,

first of all, I and dad are so sorry for abandoning you like this. I promise to help you out from your sad and depressed days. I and dad are so stuck up at work lately that we are least bothered about you. Today we made out time to meet you. 

We are so happy to look at you being happy with whatever you have in life. again, we are so sorry for not being with you all the time. We have wanted to tell you for a long time. We have been looking for marriage proposals for so long now. 

And what came to pass us was that your dad got into contact with taehyung long back. 

When you stayed with us, taehyung was our neighbor. You used to play with him all day and always quarrel with him. But then suddenly their parents got into so many fights that they shifted from here.

From that day you got so upset about everything and you stopped talking to us. We went to many people for help but you remained so calm.

Soon dad got transferred to Switzerland, and things have been hard for you as well us. You started to talk again the day you met him. That was when you were in teen. 

When you were in teenage taehyung and namjoon were living by the same lane. Taehyung changed his name to "Chris" and stayed there. I think you should remember him by now, You even dated him in your teen and dump him while you were a kid. 

You guys were so close, and we're worth becoming a beautiful couple. But I don't know how destiny got you both back together. 

The day you posted on your social media, your dad was already in contact with taehyung and planning to make him meet you. We were searching for matches and there he was, kin taehyung back at it again. When both of us got to know about jungkook. We felt upset but, taehyung did not give up on you. 

We spoke to taehyung about everything, I promise you that he will be the best person you can ever ask for. But then it is still your decision of life.

We can say that if we are not thereby your side, taehyung will always be there.

mom and dad love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your cheeks felt red and tears started falling, you wiped your tears and spoke to yourself, "We were made by destiny."

~Taehyung POV~

He went to Eva's house for counseling, he waited for them to open the door.

He was just thinking about y/n opening the letter and her reaction to it. He was worried but then he knew how to deal with it.

The door opened and Eva greeted taehyung "good afternoon sir."

He and Eva sat near the window, Eva questioned taehyung, "how do I know they love me back?"

He gently smiles and replied, "You will know it by their actions towards you. You will feel that instance."

Taehyung's phone receives a message from y/n saying, 

You: I think im in love with you taehyung.

He immediately assigned work to Eva and rushes back to her home.

He knocked at the door, while his heart was racing so fast.

Y/n opens the door with teary eyes and hugs him tight as he hugs back.

He chuckles understanding she would have read the letter. 

He questions, "so did you read the letter?"

Y/n smiles and replies, "yes, Taehyung I hate you so much."

He pecks her lips and replies back, "and, I love you so much."

Y/n hugs him again in disbelief and questions, "why do you love me so much?"

He gently wipes her tears and smiles saying, "happiness is at the moment I am with you, talking to you was the highlighted part of my day, youre the sunshine that makes me wanna be a better man."

Both kiss passionately, not caring for anything but about their love for each other. 

~Y/n POV~

You finally found the person you searched for so long. He was the one for you. All you could ask for was a person like taehyung.

Everything so surreal and different since taehyung was now your love of life. 

After breaking your kiss, taehyung texts jimin saying,

Taetae: jimin, come to y/n's apartment rn.

You and taehyung smile looking at jimin's reply

JM: what? I'll go blind now? I'm coming right away! okay bye-

You hug taehyung and speak, "thank you for everything."

He breaks the hug and replies, "this is nothing, you have more to come."

Soon jimin arrives ready to get shocked.

He knocks at the door and waits for them to open.

Taehyung opens the door smiling at him. 

Jimin gets shocked looking at taehyung flex, taehyung holds your hand and shows it up in the air.

Jimin questions, "okay wait, is this real?"

You reply saying, "yes, it is."

You, taehyung, and jimin are now so comfortable with each other. 

Taehyung says, "y/n, me and jimin are now leaving. take care."

You nod and reply, "you were all day at my house, so sorry."

Both jimin and taehyung head back to their apartments, meanwhile you jump around your house like a little kid. 

You shout out loud, "Kim taehyung is now mine!"

You laugh at yourself and calmly go to your bedroom.

You go for a nice hot shower, cleaning yourself, you come out of your bathroom as your phone receives a text. 

You get puzzled as jungkook texts,

Jk: hey, can I come to your home?

You reply saying, 

You: let's meet tomorrow. photo studio?