21

*previously*

Jimin mumbled laughing, "okay now, is this me seeing you doing, her dishes, what are you even up to?"

Taehyung replied giving a sarcastic smile, "So what? im helping her."

Taehyung continued to explain to jimin. Meanwhile, you were in the hall, explaining to your parents about jimin, saying that he was your friend and you guys were close, so, you lived close.

*present*

Your mom spoke, "we need to leave for your dad's office now, so let's meet at the lunch place. You decide and tell me about the restaurant and also bring taehyung."

You nodded and they left the house leaving you, taehyung, and his friend jimin.

You got into the kitchen and snorted at taehyung, "mom saw us kiss!"

While was taehyung was about to reply, jimin questioned "you guys did what?"

Taehyung replied, "we kissed, so what?" you nodded.

Jimin spoke as both of you laughed, "I think I'll pass out."

Both of them stayed at your place for a while and had some fun talk. 

While they were leaving, taehyung spoke softly, "Can we talk?"

You nodded and both of you headed to your balcony. 

You were surprised as taehyung said, "I like you, I honestly do."

He continued to speak, "I am so sorry for surprising you, I always liked you from the beginning and I think I always will."

You shush him and replied, "It's okay tae, I think you should stop thinking too much about this. You also know I now have a boyfriend. Just give me some time and space to think about this, okay?"

He nodded and hugged you, and you hugged him even tighter. 

He smiled as you spoke, "let us meet in a while with my parents then?" and he left.

You finally were alone and normal after a long while. You sat on your couch and you could smell his sweet scent all over your room. 

You chuckled and talked to yourself, "where is this even going?"

You turned on your phone while drinking down your coffee.

You saw your notifications and clicked your tongue,

(10) missed calls from jk.

Jk: hey, are you home?

You replied to him and planned to take a break from all this stuff.

You: yeah, im sorry last night I went to a party.

The unexpected call from jungkook made you worry.

You lifted the phone and continued nearly to apologize, but jungkook's uttered words stooped you.

"y/n can we talk?"

You calmly answered back, "Yeah, tell me."

He began again to speak, "Namjoon told me that the girl taehyung liked is you."

That was the moment you knew that this was not easy for you, it was just so different, you didn't expect jungkook to know about taehyung and you, but everything came to be unpleasant.

He continued, "I know this may shock you, but, I think he loved you so much, and neither I want to leave you. I just wanted to let out that please decide, tell me the final decision, okay? You should know that I will always respect your decision."