7

*Previously*

You widen your teeth as jungkook says "you should have been careful " feeling butterflies in your stomach, you turn red.

~present~

You finally stand on your legs as jungkook holds you up. You both smile at each other for a while and continue to work. You watch as jungkook starts to set his hair and ask you "So, is this outfit good to go? Or do I wear anything you want me to ?" You reply to him softly saying "you better change your outfit, the one you are wearing right now is very chapped."

Jungkook brings two tops and asks you to select one "Which one ?"
You reply, thinking, "Um. This one goes good with you but I need to do the makeup I guess "

He laughs and says "Makeup.. ? Okay, so, how many things do you even know? Like seriously, you are so talented. " You smile to yourself in a proud way, And say "I'm talented "

He goes for changing and replies from the dressing room "Yes, you are"

You blush at his comment and start to unpack makeup material. He comes out wearing the outfit you chose him to wear. You sharply smirk at his outfit and comment within yourself, "He looks sexy "

You widen your eyes as you hear a reply from Jungkook saying"Thank you"
And you both laugh. He sits as you start the process of making up. He looks at you as you look at him. You look away distracting yourself from him. You start to feel different from his company.

You start to apply makeup while he keeps staring at you from the mirror. He smiles as he looks at your struggle because of his new company. You try to control your red cheeks but you fail, as he still does those cute giggles and smiles he was throwing from the mirror.

After about 15 minutes of makeup, he looks at himself in the mirror. You get nervous about the look. He replies "y/n, I look so handsome with the makeup on." You reply saying "thank you" and proudly pat yourself making him giggle at you.

You both go to the photo studio in the next room, meanwhile, many bodyguards fill the makeup room. You start the photoshoot and get some awesome pictures of him.

 You start the photoshoot and get some awesome pictures of him

He starts giving stares into the camera and your photoshoot looking at those stares

The photoshoot finally ends with the perfect collection of pictures. After the photo shoot is done, he changes his outfit to the daily black collection, he loves to wear.

He orders breakfast for both of you. And finally, you start to talk "The pictures came out so well! "

Jungkook replies agreeing "Yes, I'm proud, and also you did a great job today I'll have to need those picture for my next profiles on social media " He chuckles

"Yeah, we did a good job " You both do a high-fi and smile at each other. You both start to chat about simple things. Starting from his career as an idol, to how he wants to be recognized as a normal human in society.

You start to feel him as Jungkook rather than Jeon Jungkook. His persona hit harder when you met him in real life. Also, he has a duality but most of the time he was that normal human thinking about life and also having things he can't share with anyone. Just like any other person on this planet.

He makes you feel very motivating also very warm and calm. After a long chat with him, the food finally arrives. Both of you start eating and continue to chat about each other's lifestyles. After you complete eating the food you check your phone and the time clicks to 11:00 AM.

You remember to pay the rent to your owner and also to do the assignments given by your mathematics lecturer. You were busy. You look at Jungkook eating the food while the food sticks on his cheeks and him smiling at you. He was a real baby for you now. You feel him cute and stare at him.

As soon as he completes his food, you ask him if you can leave, because you had a lot's work to do. He replies "Um, so when are we going to meet next time?"

You reply in a confusion, "I don't think we are gonna meet next time? "

Jungkook replies "why? Didn't you like the time we spent today? "

You smile and reply "Yeah, of course, I had a great time, but you should be free the next time we plan to meet."

He chuckles and says"Oh if you're wanting to meet me, I'm free for you. "

You reply to him smiling, "Sure, let's plan some other time "

Jungkook suddenly comes to your face and softly says holding your hand "If I said I liked you? "

You get puzzled at his talk, your whole world pauses for a minute.
"Is JEON JUNGKOOK LIKING ME ?"

You surprisingly reply
"I'd say sure why not, cause I like him too much."

Jungkook's lips touch yours for a short time giving you a small peck and saying,

"Well, let's go on a date next time."