14

*previously*

The cab arrives and you sit in the cab looking at the missed call from jungkook.
You call him back but he declines the phone.

You text jimin that you just started from your place.

*present*

- JIMIN's POV-

* previously *

Taehyung gets mad at jimin for texting y/n about him.

"Jimin-ah just doesn't do this, she's already having a boyfriend also, in the end, we'll turn out to be fooled. Let her live her life, Also im not going to talk to her anymore. I have things to achieve in my life too."

Jimin silently agrees to taehyung nodding his head.

* present *

He texts y/n about the meeting and taehyung keeps on asking what jimin was doing on the phone for so long

Time hits 8:00 pm and Jimin starts to get hungry while taehyung heads to the kitchen to prepare dinner for both of them.

Both eat their dinner and taehyung asks jimin out of nowhere
" So where are we meeting ? "

Jimin gets shook and replies back coughing
" uh - the café I mean how do you know about this ?"

Taehyung replies "obviously you won't stop if I said you to right? So anyway let's make sure that we don't turn out to be the dumb ones there okay ?"

Jimin nods and continues to eat.

Both complete eating while jimin heads back to his home.

Taehyung also heads to sleep.
Time : 12'30AM

taehyung couldn't sleep thinking about the meet up with y/n today.
He keeps on checking her social media account and thinks to himself.

" What is so special about you that makes me feel you were made for me? I wonder if you feel the same for me, can strangers fall in love ?"

and finally falls asleep thinking about y/n.

- The next morning -

Taehyung wakes up early and starts to dress up and heads to jimin's house.

He knocks at his door while there is no response.
He calls him up but jimin's phone was silent.
Taehyung was about to leave for the café without jimin but taehyung receives a message from y/n.

Y/n: I'm already here, where are you guys?

Taehyung immediately rushes to the café.
And the next second he sees y/n wearing a pretty pink dress and waiting for him, he just stops at the right spot to feel the moment.

- Y/n POV -

You didn't get a response from jimin so you plan to text taehyung

You:  I'm already here, where are you guys?

And with that, you keep on waiting for their response until you spot taehyung from far rushing towards you.

The moment you saw him, that was it, you couldn't just stop looking away. He was just so handsome even in person.

He comes towards you with a smile on his face and you smile back.

You offer your hand and say
" I'm y/n nice to meet you"

He sits smiling, while you offer your hand. 

He gently shakes the hand and replies with his deep voice " I'm taehyung nice to meet you too." 

The moment he spoke,  you paused for a whole minute. 

Eventually, he started the conversation. 

His bread cheeks appeared as he spoke " so um .. this is how we meet." 

You chuckle softly and reply  "probably, I guess"

He remains silent while you get a phone call.

JUNGKOOK CALLING...

You put up an awkward expression saying "I need to take this call, excuse me." 

And you get up going away to take jungkook's call.

Meanwhile, taehyung calls up Jimin.

Taehyung get's pissed hearing Jimin's sleepy voice

 " Okay, so you forgot about the meet ?"

Jimin gets up from the bed fastly and replies with a normal voice 

"no, I didn't, I'm on my way " 

Taehyung laughs by himself and replies " anyways you can come if you want to ." 

Jimin questions with a doubtful tone  

"why- okay I guess you got to spend time with her for now, I won't disturb you"

 Taehyung replies with a shy smile on his face "it's okay if you wish to join you can come" and he ends the call.

Y/n sits and asks taehyung to order something for both of them, taehyung checks the menu and asks y/n if she's a coffee person.

And y/n exclaims "I love coffee! and what about you? " 

Taehyung doesn't like caffeine products, he had to reply to her right away 

"no, I kinda don't go good with caffeine products." 

And taehyung orders one coffee for you and a strawberry milkshake for himself. 

While waiting for the order y/n questions him.

"you guys make a good couple." 

Taehyung gets confused for a second and replies  "what? who ?"

Y/n replies " yeah, the girl in the park."

Taehyung starts to laugh "I think you are mistaken, she isn't my girlfriend "

Y/n gets shocked by his reply and continues to question him " what? really ?  she was touchy with you so I thought maybe you guys were a couple, I'm sorry." 

Taehyung finally explains y/n the whole situation with Julia. 

Y/n starts to feel comfortable with taehyung. Y/n and taehyung continue to talk.

All of a sudden taehyung questions y/n, "Are you and jungkook together?"