24

*previously*

You get puzzled as jungkook texts,

Jk: hey, can I come to your home?

You reply saying,

You: let's meet tomorrow. photo studio?

*present*

Jungkook immediately replied, 

Jk: okay sure, same time.

You lock your phone feeling a little sad about how to confront jungkook and tell him that you like taehyung now. It was so difficult to even imagine talking to a celebrity jungkook. You did not even last for a week. 

Feeling upset, you calmly tuck yourself in the bed and sleep. 

Suddenly your doorbell rings waking you up from sleep. You smile looking at taehyung from the peephole. 

Taehyung hugs you like a baby boy, as you open the door. 

He speaks pouting, "I'm not able to sleep."

You laugh to yourself and reply, "Jimin could have helped you about that."

He continues to pout and reply, "y/n ."

You walk towards your bedroom breaking the hug, taehyung also follows you.

Both sleep hugging each other as taehyung speaks, "you know, when I am with you it feels like nothing else matters. Everything becomes you."

You smile as he moves your head towards his chest, he gives you a forehead kiss and hugs you like there is no tomorrow.

~Next morning~

You wake up early from bed to meet jungkook, you had to tell him about taehyung. 

You fastly get ready and soon you hear a voice from your bedroom, "y/n?"

You go back to taehyung and pulling him closer towards you, you speak,

"I need to meet jungkook and tell him everything about us, okay? I'll be back by lunchtime."

He nods and kisses your forehead making you feel better, he sleeps back. 

You text jungkook, 

You: jungkook, I am almost there. 

You book a cab for yourself and wait for you to reach the destination. You reach the photo studio in no time. 

You smile at jungkook as he smiles at you. Jungkook and you order coffee for both of you.

Jungkook starts, "so, how are you doing?"

You reply, "yeah, I'm doing great."

You continue to speak, "jungkook, sorry to break it to you like this but we need to break up."

Jungkook gets surprised at your words and questions, "can I know the reason?"

You continue trying  not to break his heart, "I also fell in love with taehyung, you don't deserve someone like me."

Jungkook calms down and replies, "so, I think this will be our last meeting?" You nod

He continues to speak, "I am happy that we did not get too much in love, this would hurt even more intensely."

You agree to his statement and reply, "Sorry to hurt you like this, I hope you find someone so much better than me."

He speaks with a low tone, "I will move on from this, It's okay. As I said, I will always respect your decision."

Your eyes get teary but then you give a bitter-sweet smile and reply, "thank you jungkook, you will always be loved but by a better person."

Jungkook get's up from his seat and smiles at you, He holds your hand and kisses it gently saying, "this is a final goodbye."

Jungkook then leaves your sight, leaving you and the hot cup of coffee. 

You wipe your tears as you see taehyung coming towards you from far away. taehyung comes towards you smiling and questions concerned, "Is it done?"

You smile back and reply, "yes, I feel so guilty now." Taehyung questions, "why? you have taken the best decision now, I'll always be there for you but then jungkook seemed so busy right?"

You hug taehyung and reply, "I do love you so much."

After feeling so upset about jungkook, taehyung helped you so much to get out of that phrase. 

He made you feel his love towards you. You were also so happy to take such a good decision for yourself. 

~After 2 months~ 

You were still in love with taehyung, everything was going so well but then suddenly jungkook texted you. 

Jk: hey, how are you? Can you please listen to my new album's song, "you"? It's just a song I wrote for you and me while dating. Don't misunderstand I just wanted you to give it a good listen :)

You replied, 

You: yeah, sure. 

You sat back at your home listening to his song, 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey you,

where have you been all my life? I can't get enough of you now.

We always loved each other no matter what? but what goes on in the head? please be true!

It was you at the start, who said "don't worry about me." 

But then I kept coming back to you, oh you should be true. 

Now I am in love with you but something in me never felt like I was yours,

What is it I wonder, are you even mine, Oh I should just be true?

Was our relationship even true?

yeah you, you, you.

 I loved you, so please be true~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled at his lyrics and remembered the days you were dating. 

You texted jungkook,

You: I loved the song and music, thank you for such good music. 

Jungkook then replied smiling through the screen, 

Jk: I should thank you so much for this song, good that we remained friends. 

You smiled and replied, 

You: yeah, I cant wait to meet you this weekend. 

You turned off the phone as you heard taehyung from the kitchen, "y/n!"

You questioned, "what is it?"

He replied, "what were you doing?"

You smiled and replied, "I was talking to jungkook."

Taehyung nodded and made you sit on the counter of the kitchen. 

He sweetly smiled at you and said, "you are the best thing ever happen to me."

You replied the same, "me too."

Both of you kissed each other with the same passion of love. 

You broke the kiss and replied, "Mom and dad are coming back again the next month, the new year day."

He nodded and questioned, "what do you want for dinner?"

You smiled and replied, "make me our favorite soup, your mom used to make."

He continued to make the soup while talking to you, he always made you feel busy and never boring.

You loved his company, so you both were in a live-in relationship together in your house. 

You were never lonely once he entered your life.