Chapter 43

A week had passed since Vegeta saw his stepmother, and Goku noticed how more relaxed Vegeta became since that visit.

From Vegeta confronting his stepmother, to their wedding date creeping closer. Everything was saturated with happiness and love, the heavy burden lifted from them, and they could finally focus on the present. Even though there were still challenges the two faced, such as Vegeta's anxieties and work-related problems. They were content they could tackle it all together.

Goku smiled and hummed to himself, reflecting about all the positives happening in his life as he opened the front door to their home. He hadn't long returned from his job interview and was excited to share the news with Vegeta.

He sauntered into the house and took his shoes off by the door with a smile eternally stained upon his lips. As he placed his shoes onto the shoe rack, he heard a door open and glanced over to see Vegeta standing by the dining room with a glass of wine and wearing a silk robe that draped down to his thigh.

"Hey," Vegeta smirked and watched Goku's eyes roam over his body with his mouth agape.

"H-hey," the corners of Goku's lips twitched, his smile not diminishing as he studied the silk robe that accentuated Vegeta's sinewy body.

Vegeta's skin looked so smooth and shiny, and the silk material looked really nice on him. Honestly, whatever Vegeta wore Goku found him attractive in, but tonight in particular made his heart flutter and filled his mind with lewd thoughts. When his eyes met with Vegeta's deviant gaze, he just knew he had something planned.

"How was the interview?" Vegeta asked before taking a sip of the wine, his gaze not leaving Goku's as he did so.

"Y-yeah," Goku cleared his throat and took his suit jacket off. He couldn't pull his eyes away from his fiancé as he felt for the coat hanger with his hand and hung his jacket up. "I got the job and I start next week," he grazed his teeth over his bottom lip, basking in the view of Vegeta once more.

Vegeta smirked, and he motioned for Goku to follow him towards the bedroom. Without a second thought, Goku followed him, his heart faltering, anticipating what was next to come. He paused and glanced down at the floor as he felt something under his feet and noticed red rose petals that were scattered in a trail leading to their room. Vegeta's chuckle brought Goku's attention back on him, and he commenced following him to their room again.

Goku entered their bedroom a moment after Vegeta did and shut the door gingerly behind him. He paused for a brief second, taking in the scene of the dimly lit room from the candles Vegeta had carefully placed around the room. His eyes met with Vegeta's in a lustful glare as he guided him closer to the bed before he placed his glass of wine on top of the bedside table, as he got closer he felt Vegeta's hands run up his chest and rested on his shoulders. Their gaze never left as Goku wrapped his arms around Vegeta's waist, pulling in close, their hips touching.

No words were required. Their lustful gaze was enough. When Vegeta's warm lips met his, he returned the kiss more passionately. The kiss was tender, sweet, sensual and arousing. Hungry for contact, Goku rubbed himself against Vegeta as the kiss increased in ferocity.

Soft moans slipped past their lips as they could feel the other's arousal, their kiss became more fiery and passionate, their tongues rubbed together between the soft and delicate kisses. Goku roamed his hands up along Vegeta's back, the smooth silk material moving fluidly along his palms. He could feel the firm body behind it that only fed into his desires more.

His lips left Vegeta's mouth and kissed down Vegeta's neck. He halted as he felt Vegeta's fingertips move down to his chest, unbuttoning his shirt along the way.