Chapter 20

Last night with Camila was filled with tears and yelling and more crying and talking and understanding and ultimately ended with her wrapped in my arms until the early hours of the morning. We had missed the whole New Year's Eve celebration because we were both just too exhausted from fighting and trying to piece back together our friendship to entertain the idea of ringing in the new year any other way but sleeping.

It felt amazing to have her in my arms and although we'd hurt each other, we decided to give it a go. We both admitted to loving each other and earlier this morning as we woke up and she kissed me, she'd told me that I was the first person that ever made her feel whole and that she'd kiss me forever if she could.

Needless to say, we kissed a lot this morning before she helped me back my bags and clean Brian's spare bedroom. She hadn't sold her house yet, so she went home to shower, change and unpack while I went back to my place and did the same.

I'd texted her my address and ordered pizza for dinner because we decided to have a mini new year celebration of our own.

I'm currently making sure my whole house is clean before she comes over when I hear a knock on the door. There stands Camila in a black faux fur coat and stilettos.

"Special delivery for Mendes" she says seductively as she hands me the pizza boxes and steps through the doorway

"Special delivery for Mendes" she says seductively as she hands me the pizza boxes and steps through the doorway. Her hooded eyes full of lust as for once I'm glad my body reacts accordingly.

"Well thank you Cabello" I chuckle. "You came dressed to impress I see" I say as I raise a brow and bite my bottom lip as I watch her hands start to slowly unbutton her coat.

"Mmmm....I did indeed" she whispers as she steps closer to me. My breath hitches when her familiar vanilla scent hits me. Deciding I quickly need to set the pizza boxes down, I stumble backwards as I place the boxes on my coffee table.

"Do....do you need help..t..taking that off?" I ask anxiously as I look down and ring my hands together. God the tension in the room is so much more than it was that first night I almost had her.

"Nope" she replies smoothly as I hear something drop to the floor. Looking up I'm met with the most incredible sight I've ever seen.

Camila...in her heels, and nothing else.

"Wow..." I breathe out. "You're naked" I say, my eyes going wide as I instantly want to slam my head against the nearest wall..god Shawn! You really need to work on your words, I silently scold myself as I watch her walk right up to me. I'm pretty sure my eyes are burning holes in her skin, but she doesn't seem to mind as her hands wrap around my neck.

"Touch me Shawn" she whispers against the hollow of my ear. I feel my cock stiffen even harder as she runs her hands down my toned abs, right to the tent in my pants. "I know you want to" she continues as she goes to drop on her knees.

I'm quickly pulled out of my Camila induced fantasy when I realize I have no blinds in my living room and someone could very well see what's about to happen.