Chapter 9

I'm still not believing my eyes. She did this on purpose. Like she knew it would make my skin crawl. I can't believe this is happening; the timing of it all, it's almost too perfect for her. Of course she'd use this to even the score.

The bitch flip has definitely switched.

I angrily stand from my chair, grab the papers in my hand and stomp into Camila's office, not even closing the door.

"Harry Styles...Really?!?" I bark as I storm into her office, about to put on a show. But it seems as though she's prepared for that.

"I don't know what you mean Shawn" Camila says innocently. "Do you know him?" She smirks, raising a brow at me, finally locking her eyes with mine.

"We both do!" I yell. "You know how I know him" I growl. I can't keep my anger at bay, I can't believe she would do this to me. To us.

"Of course I do Shawn, how could I forget; and I must say, he's only gotten hotter since the last time I was underneath him" she winks seductively at me, my blood boiling.

"How could you Camila? Really? Is this how you want to get back at me for what I've done?"

Sitting back in her chair, crossing her legs while giving me a peek at her black lace thong underneath, she brings her pen to her mouth. Biting down on it slightly between her front teeth, my body reacts accordingly as she's slowly chipping away at my anger. God I want her.

Raising a brow, she smirks, removing the pen from her mouth before saying "What have I done Shawn? Oh, and be careful...Wouldn't want the whole office to hear" she chuckles.

I'm speechless. I open my mouth to say something and I end up standing there like a fish out of water gasping for air.

"I'll be honest Shawn" she says, getting up from her desk, breezing by me to close her door; leaving us completely alone as she draws the blinds as well.

Coming to stand right in front of me, her eyes on fire as she runs her hand down the buttons on my shirt. "I didn't think you'd react like this. I'd thought enough time had passed for you to cut your losses" she smirks as her hand gets lower, and lower. She takes her bottom lip between her teeth and I lose all resolve. I can't control my bodily functions and the thought of me ever being mad at her dissipates as she brings me closer to her, my breath hitching. I know I'm playing with fire, but man she's worth getting burned.

"But I guess the thought of the hottest Billboard artist fucking me all over my desk back in college could cause you to lose your resolve" she sighs as she lets her hand linger a little longer before walking back around her desk, shaking her glorious ass and flipping her brunette locks over her shoulder, leaving me on a high with my dick in the air.

Fuck it. Even when I'm angry she still knows how to get me.

Camila and Harry dated briefly in college before he started to make a name for himself and the girls took notice to him more than ever. Even after all these years, he'd still tried to pursue her and it appears now he has another chance with her and just to spite me, she might just take Harry up on his offer.

Harry and I had a story of our own back in the day. Besides watching him have the girl I always wanted, he was my biggest competition when it came to music. It was always him and I that were the final two during music competitions and not only was he always on top of Camila, he was on top of me; metaphorically speaking, because he'd win every single competition.

He had the talent and the girl. Everything I wanted, and still want.

Shaking my head of my thoughts, I stared down at Camila, sitting at her desk again.

"Camila, this isn't a game. Harry played you in college; you're gonna let him do that again?" I ask, suddenly worried and concerned for her.

"And you weren't playing me when you decided to create the bet? Betting money on who could sleep with me first isn't a game?" She asks back, her eyes cold as they stare back at me.

"No offense Shawn, but I think I can do whatever or whoever I please. You don't own me baby and you never did." She says standing up again.

Walking by me slowly, she opens her door again.

"You can let yourself out Shawn. Harry will be here tomorrow. We'll meet in the morning, be dressed nicely. His team is picky" she orders.

"Oh....." she says walking up behind me, running her hands down my back as she hums softly. "And Shawn?"

"Harry and I are having dinner tomorrow night after the photo shoot. I'll need you to pick up the slack while I'm busy with him" she winks at me as she turns her back and walks out of her office and out of sight.

She's planning on seeing him? Why would she do that?

Better yet... why is she doing this to me?