3

"What will it be gorgeous?" The bartender asked me. "I'll just have a sod.." "She'll have a coke and rum, and I'll have the same, thanks. We are undercover, you need to play the part and drink." "Alright fine, then do you want to dance?" "Sophia you know I don't dance." Jay scolds at me.

"Do I? According to your partner I don't talk to anyone so how am I supposed to know that." I say taking a sip from the cup.

I see Jay rolls his eyes, "Okay fine. I'll follow your lead." He looks defeated, but a hint of amusement in his eyes.

I take his hand in mine and walk him over to the dance floor and just dancing.

Jay's POV

"Do I? According to your partner I don't talk to anyone so how am I supposed to know that." Sophia says. We've talked before I think to myself. At the same time she has been there for me since Erin left, she's helped me with my PTSD. Why does she think that she doesn't know me?

"Okay fine. I'll follow your lead." Sophia takes my hand in her smaller one. This is going to be very interesting, I thought to myself. I watch as Sophia starts dancing seeing the way the red dress she wore fits her perfectly. I chuckle to myself as I see her doing the running man.

She grabs my hands as a slow song comes on. I put my hands around her waist as she puts hers around my neck. Her actions sends shivers down my spine. "So uhm, do you see Tommy anywhere?" She asks. I look around but I don't see him so I shake my head no at her.

"So what are you doing after this?" "I'm not sure, probably do paperwork, or read a book at home."

"A book really?" "Yes Jay, because not everyone goes out and drinks all the time." she rolls her eyes and walks away.

Why do I always have to mess it up. I follow her to the bar. "Look Soph I didn't mean t-.." "Jay shut up." "I'm trying to ap-.." "Jay shut the fuck up. Tommy is right there."

I turn around and notice that Tommy indeed is next to me. "Alright guys heads up we got eyes on Tommy, he's next to Soph and I." "Okay, make a buy and I'll get Kev to put that tracker on his car."

"Hey man, aren't you Tommy Lee?" "And who are you?" "Yeah man, I'm Ryan. Doris said told me that I can get a hit for myself and my girlfriend."

"And who is your girlfriend?" "This beautiful gal right here." I say as I grab Sophia by the arm to bring her next to me. As she's shooting daggers at me she says "Hey there handsome." She shoots him a wink, and my blood boils.

"Tell me gorgeous, why is it you're looking to score when you are just too beautiful to be doing coke." "Well Doris told us one way to spice our sex lives, is to try being high on coke, that it was the best. And frankly I bought this real cute red lace lingerie that I want to show off." She says as she's rubbing my hand.

"Well baby, if your boyfriend doesn't satisfy you then you need to be with someone else, someone that can give you an endless supply of dope." I was going to say something when Soph opens her mouth, "Ha! You think he doesn't satisfy me? My boyfriend here does satisfy me to the max, I just wanted to try something else that makes it incredible."

As he looks in between her and I and he gives her a small bag. She turns to me and drags her hand up my leg and very close to an area she would probably be surprised to find is a bit hard, and puts the bag inside my pocket. She turns her whole body to me and gives me a kiss full of passion and need, will I get to see this lingerie she was talking about?

"Thank you Tommy." she winks as she grabs my hand and leads the way out of the club.

                 Sophia's POV

The drive back to the district was quiet and a little bit awkward. That kiss was a bit more passionate than I expected, but he kissed me back the same way, no. He was just it for the same reason that I did. We were undercover.

"You okay over there, you seem like you booked a flight to Mars." He chuckles as he puts his hand on my thigh. I look at where his hand was and I gulp down the shivers it's sending my body.

"Uhm, ha, yeah. I'm fine just I-I-uhm." I clear my throat trying to pull myself together right now. "I want to apologize for that kiss when we were at the bar with Tommy, that was uncalled for and sorry I crossed the line between us."

Once I say that he parked his truck outside the district so I quickly hop out of his truck and headed inside to change. I hear him laugh as I run inside the building.

Why am I so damn weird, I could've just played it cool like nothing happened. "Here are the drugs Tommy gave me in the club." I give the small baggie to Hank before I go back into the locker room to change back into my t-shirt and jeans and Vans. "You know you truly did look gorgeous in that red dress tonight." I jump when I hear Jay's voice right next to me. Damn that good looking man and his sneakiness. "Oh, well thank you. It's not mine though, but yes the dress was very pretty."

I smile at him and start making my way out of the locker room when he grabs my arm and pulls me back toward him, facing him. Faces inches away from each other, I feel his hand caressing my check his thumb going over my cheek bone then over my lips. Looking from his green eyes then back to lips, Jay also mirrors my actions. Then I feel soft lips crash onto mine, I'm in shock but kiss him back as I realize this is for real.

"Hey lil bit your dad-" As we hear Kevin's voice come through the doorway we instantly take a step back composing ourselves. "Oh, I didn't-" "Uhm, what. Oh did you say dad is looking for me?" Kevin just nods his head looking at Jay with daggers in his eyes.