11

Warning: Sexual content

~ ~

Finishing my book on Shakespeare's collection, I get off the bed walking to wear by bag is to put the book back in the bag and trying to select another book. Picking up The Great Gatsby I slowly walk back to the bed, when I hear a knock on the door, "Come in." I say in a small voice.

"Give me a hug, I'm heading out." "Already?" "I got called in." He says walking up to me with outstretched arms wrapping me in a hug. "Okay, be safe." I smile at him against his chest.

"Oh," He turns around to face me, "I know Connor is going to ask me, how's your breathing and chest pain?"

"I feel great, only when I cough a little hard is the only time my chest hurts." I say reassuring Will. "Good, good. I'll be sure to tell Rhodes." I smile a thank you at Will. As I walk him to the door I glance at Jay who is looking at me with darker green eyes and want filled his face features.

"Be good." Will says walking out the door, rolling my eyes in response.

I felt a pair of arms snaking their way around my waist and feeling kisses running down my neck. Those same arms turn me around that way I'm face to face with beautiful green eyes and the all knowing cocky smirk. "What are you doing Halstead?" I say giggling. "Finishing what I started." He says right before he crashes his lips against mine.

His tongue runs over my lip, letting him in, I deepen the kiss moaning into it. He drags his hands down to my bottom lifting me up, wrapping my legs around his waist not disconnecting our lips from each other.

Walking over to his room, he has me against the wall as he blindly looking for the doorknob to open his room. Finally managing to open his door we walk in and he lays me down on his bed. Disconnecting the kiss with a slight pop sound, he starts to chuckle. "You are the cutest stitch I have ever seen." Jay says unzipping the onesie open revealing my lace bra, hearing a small groan escape his lips. He connects his lips to mine once again, reaching for the bottom of his shirt I tug on it, noticing what I'm doing he disconnects our kiss to let me take his shirt off. Connecting his lips to the sensitive skin on my neck moaning again, I reach for the seam of his sweatpants pulling them down. He stops his attack on my neck pushing me back so that I'm laying down on his bed.

He finishes unzipping the onesie, taking it off completely leaving in only my matching lace bra and underwear. "God you are fucking gorgeous." He whispers. Looking at him standing there naked, "You don't look so bad yourself Halstead." I say wiggling my eyebrows at him.

I unhook my bra as his fingers hook around the seam of my underwear pulling down my legs. He gets on the bed and is hovering over me. He then takes one nipple in his mouth while his fingers play with the other nipple. Reaching down I take his length in my hand, pumping it as he plays with my nipples making my core ready for him. He lets go of the nipple that was in his mouth and he leaves a trail of wet kisses down in between my boobs, going down to my core.

Suddenly I hear his phone ring, he stops in his tracks, getting up just to check to see who is calling "Its Will, he can wait." He says with a smile continuing leaving me wet kisses. Meeting my lips, our lips move together in sync, tongues fighting for dominance. Now my phone rings, grunting Jay disconnects our lips. "Fucking hell." I say annoyance filled in my voice.

"Its Hank." "It's good, answer it." "Are you sure? I mean, I don't want to be one of those people." I say with guilt laced in my face. He pecks my lips, "Sophia it's okay, answer it. It could be about the case."

Nodding I answer the phone, "Hello."

I see Jay moving down towards my core as he looks back up at me with a mischievous smile.