10

A/N: Warning: Mentions about rape

~ ~

Back at the district I park my Dodge Dart and Jay and I walk inside. I see everyone is busy on their computers and I see Hank in his office, I make a quick turn into the breakroom to grab a cup of coffee while Jay is informing the team on what we found out.

Knocking on Hank's door I see he's on the phone but with a wave of his hand I enter his office. Smiling at him I take a seat on the couch in his office since he's on the phone, Jay pokes his head into the doorway and asks if I wanted some coffee, showing him my cup he nods and closes the door again.

"Do you want to tell what the hell is going on?" "It's just, the way this whole case is very familiar to a case I worked on in New York. The suspect would stalk his victims and would rape them, then after he would stab them, according to how old the woman were, would be how many times he stabbed them. Trust me dad I don't want it to be the same person."

"Was he ever caught?" "He was, but that was a few years ago. I honestly hope he didn't get out."

"Well Liv will be here in the morning, so there's no reason to try to look into Chris' life without knowing if its the same guy. C'mon."

Hank lets me walk out of the office first with him following behind. "Alright guys listen up, we're going to stop looking into Chris. Sophia worked on a case in New York that's very similar to this one. Olivia Benson from the SVU in New York will be here in the morning to give us a hand with the case. What time is it?"

"Its 4 o'clock boss." Adam says a little hopeful that Voight would send us home early.

"Only an hour, go home. Get some rest, god knows how long this one is going to take." Hank says waving everyone off.

"Who wants to go to Molly's?" I hear Al ask, everyone except for me raises their hands. Al walks closer to me, "You sure it'll be fun. We can see who makes a fool of themselves." I smile knowing that we'll have a great laugh by that.

"Yeah, I think I'll just go to North Avenue Beach to see the sunset." I smile. "You got it." Al winks at me.

Grabbing my coat and my keys I make my way to my car, looking at my family in front of me laughing and smiling. God I love seeing these moments. Reaching my car I feel a tap on my shoulder turning around I see it's Jay, "Hey, what's up?" "Hey, you're not going to Molly's?"

"Uhm, nah. Honestly I'm not in the mood to be around a lot of people right now." I shrug my shoulders. Hinting at a small frown I encourage Jay to go out and have some fun since we got out early, he gives me a small smile and nods.

Jay's POV

We all arrive at Molly's, Kim and Adam get a table by themselves. Kevin is talking to a brunette at the bar. So it's just Hailey, Al, and myself sitting at a table having some beers and sharing stories. Although I'm having a great time, I can't help but to think about Sophia. She seemed kinda off today.

"Hey Al, do you know what's wrong with Sophia? She didn't seem like herself today." I ask Al. He just took a sip of his drink looking at me. "What did she tell you pretty boy?" He asked me.

"She wasn't in the mood to be around a lot of people." I say remembering her small smile as she said that to me. "Go to North Avenue Beach." "I'm sorry, what?" I ask a little confused as to why he's telling me to go to the beach in September. "She said she didn't want to be around a lot of people, ever since she was a teenager Sophia would go to the beach to relax and get away from people. Beer is okay, but seeing how she was today, I say coffee will win you big points."