13

Jay's POV

"Alright guys let's suit up. I want to get this guy off my streets." Voight says.

"So you guys didn't kill each other after all." I say to Hailey as she helps me with my vest. She smiles, "No, we just talked. We cleared the air between us." She says as I check over her vest. I nod my head at her cryptic ways.

We arrive at the abandoned house of the offender, well this is creepy. "Listen up guys, this guy is sneaky." Liv says to the team.

"We didn't, well I didn't want to tell you guys this, but-" Liv puts her hand on Hank's shoulder as she continues, "He is after Sophia. He became obsessed with her after she found and arrested him in New York. I will give you guys a heads up, you may not like what you're going to find. It looks like by the specific note he left, he's been stalking her and now wants to make a move. I know how close this team is with each other. Trust me Sophia is like a daughter to me, I don't to keep her safe and have this guy behind bars for the rest of his life."

"She's our baby sister." I see Adam pointing between Kevin and himself. We all nod in agreement.

"Let's hit it. And watch your six. Hailey, Jay you two get the front, Kim, Kevin, and Adam take the back. Liv and I will watch the sides."

When Hailey and I reach the front door guns drawn, waiting on Hank's command to go in. With a simple nod I kick the door open "Chicago PD!" I yell as I go in. Searching the first floor, "Clear." I hear Kim say, "Stairs." Hailey whispers, with that I have my hand on her shoulder letting her know to start going upstairs and that I'm right behind her.

"Clear. He's not here." She says sighing and putting her gun in her holster. We start to look through the rooms that are upstairs when I hear Hailey softly say," Jay, you need to see this."

I look over at her and go to the room she's in. I instantly felt sick. I see pictures of her all over the wall, some pictures from street view, others from what looks like Molly's. Trying to clear my throat I croak out "Voight, you need to see this." As I hear many footsteps coming up the stairs. "And how did this guy get out of jail?" I hear Kevin say. As I keep looking at the wall full of her pictures, I notice a very familiar blue outfit on her. I move closer to look at the picture, "He has pictures with you in them Kev." I hear Kim say. Stitch, he has a picture of her in her stitch outfit.

We hear a phone ring and look at Hank to see him turn red, "How long? I'm on my way."

"Guys, he's at the hospital. He was making a fake doctor ID." Adam says.

Sophia's POV

"Why do you want me?" "Because you found me, meaning we are supposed to be together." He says from behind me, rolling the wheelchair through the parking lot.

"What makes you think that, I arrested you for raping and killing those women." He stops rolling the chair right after I said that statement, then suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my jaw.

Jay's POV

"He got to her. Al just called looking through the surveillance footage that it is indeed our offender." Hank says.

We all follow Hank out of the abandoned house and back in our vehicles and to the hospital.

At the hospital I see Will talking to Connor, "Hey." "Have you seen this asshole anywhere?" I ask them showing them a picture of the offender. "Is he the one who took her?" Connor asks me. "Yeah." Is all I say walking away from them. I meet up with Kevin in the parking lot.

"I'll take the right, you take the left?" Kevin aks me, nodding my head I start to look for any signs the creep and Sophia are out here.

"Guys anything?" I hear Hank ask over the earpieces. The team takes their turn saying no.