Chapter 20; more then one??

Luke's pov

*the next day*

I woke up and decided to text, Maddie, the girl from the beach.

To; Maddie 💁😋: good morning beautiful

I smiled at the contact name she made.

I then got out of bed and threw on a pair of black skinny jeans. I then went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and used the bathroom. I then checked my phone and I had one new message from a minute ago.

From; Maddie💁😋: morning to you too, can't wait to see you later.

I smiled remembering we have a date, but then thought maybe she should meet my large family. I then replied with,

To; Maddie💁😋: I was thinking about that, I would love to have that date with you but what about you meet my family first, you don't have to if you don't wanna.

I hit send then put my phone in my back pocket and walked downstairs, to see Skylar and Hayes eating Fruity pebbles. "Hey," I said. "Aaahhhhhh my eyes!!!!!" Sky shouted while covering her eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked frantically. "Your not whereing a shirt," she said while she was still covering her eyes. I laughed then grabbed an Arizona, then my phone went off indicating I got a text. I pulled out my phone but it was quickly snatched out of my hands. "Sky give my phone back," I asked nicely. "One new message," she started. "Come on Sky give it back," I said getting a little annoyed. "From Maddie, I'd love too,can I bring mine too because then they could talk and what not," she continued shouting while I was chasing her around the house. "What time should we come and what's your address?" Sky said confused. I took this chance to get my phone. "Who's that?" She asked. "A girl that I like-" I started but was cut off by Sky chanting, "Luke likes a girl!!!" "Shut up and listen," I said and she got quiet. "Her and her family might come over for dinner or whatever maybe to stay the night but I don't know ok? I still have to ask dad." I said and she nodded then skipped back to the kitchen. "Should I make pancakes?" Sky asked. "Yes," Hayes and I said at the same time. "Ok I'll get on that," she said then put her empty bowl in the sink then grabbed 3 big bowls then grabbed the box of pancake mix out and put it on the counter next to the bowls. Hayes went to help her but she stopped him in his tracks. "No," she said while putting her hands in front of him. "Why can't I help?" He questioned. "You and Luke go tell everyone to pick out nice clothes and be downstairs in about an hour," she said escorting us the the stairs. "But-" "But nothing Luke if we are gonna meet Maddie we gotta clean and we have to paint the boy's rooms today so we need to get going," she said then ran back to the kitchen.

Sky's pov

I'm in the kitchen currently making pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, and I just pulled out bread to make french toast, and if your wondering 'how can you cook' it's because the only class I passed at the orphanage was cooking with an A+. I herd peoples footsteps coming down the stairs as I pulled the last piece of bacon off the pan and put it onto the plate. "Smell's good Blue," I believe Nash said. "Thanks," I said while flipping four more pancakes, then putting them onto a plate. "Who taught you how to cook?" Johnson asked. "Jo-Jo," Hope and Coda answered for me. "Who's that?" Dad asked. "The cooking teacher back at the orphanage," I said while pulling the sausage off the pan. "Oh," they said while taking a plate and grabbing some food. "I'm making french toast too," I shouted and some people cheered. Then I flipped the 3 pieces from the pan. I finished cooking breakfast and ran upstairts to take a shower while everyone ate.

Connor's pov

"Hey dad I have something to ask you," Luke said as I took a bite of eggs. "What is it?" I asked. "Well I met this girl and I really like her and was wondering if her family could come over and meet all you guys and if her family could come too?" He asked and I thought about it for a minute. "Yes she and her family can but we need to get things for the boys rooms and paint them, so have them come at like 7," I said as I finished my last piece of bacon. "Thanks dad," he said while everyone ran upstairts and we cleared the table, and put the dishes in the sink and on the counter.