Chapter 18; dates part 2

Here's a picture of a cute nash complaining about how he has to go to school onset. Guess you never get away from it Nashley.

Hayes' pov
It was 4:30 PM when I finally got home I raced up stairs and up to Connors room where he let me keep the stuff for the date. I took of my clothes and then put on black skinny jeans and a black and white plaid button up shirt. I ran to the bathroom and put my hair into a quiff with a little bit of gel. Then I put on my black and white converse. I looked at the time and it was 4:54 PM so I sneak downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw Skylar walk down the stairs and pull out her phone and I pulled up her profile on Twitter, on my phone. I saw the tweet instantly and favorited and retweeted it. Then covered her eyes from behind. "Guess who?" I said. "Zach Efron?" She asked. "Sorry to disappoint you but, it's just me," I said then turned her around to face me. "You're better," I heard her whispering well she was looking down at her feet. "Ready?" I asked. she nodded and we started walking to Taco Bell. I was debating whether or not to hold her hand. I went for it and I interlocked our fingers she looked down at her hands and smiled as did I. We soon reach Taco Bell we ordered I paid for us even though Sky was insisting that she paid, I was not going to let her pay. We ate and left out the door. "Where are we going?" She asked probably noticing we were walking the wrong way home. "The movies," I said. "Oh can we see Cam's new movie?!" She squealed like a little girl. I laughed at her excitement and I agreed. "Thanks," she said, then kissed my cheek, good thing it's dark out because I can feel my cheeks getting red. We finally arrived at the theater. We walked in and were greeted by a man in the booth thing. "Two tickets for Expelled," Skylar said with excitement. He handed us the tickets and we went to theater three.

Jessie's pov
We all just got back from the mall and are currently getting ready in my room. "Andrea can you go get my sundress? It's in my first drawer in my white dresser." Kaelee asked Andrea. She stood up and left. "I'm going to change," I told Kay then walked to my bathroom I peeled off my dress and slipped on my T-shirt and shorts. I approved of my outfit as I looked in my body length mirror. I grab my dress and threw it in the hamper then walked out. "See this is what you are supposed to be able to do," Andrea said while pointing at me. "Do what?" Kay question. "Be able to dress up and dressed casual." She said. "I mean I guess we have to because we are living with like 20 guys." I said and they agreed. "Guess what we have to do tomorrow?" Andrea asked. "What?" Kay and I said at the same time. "We have to go shopping for the boys rooms and paint them." She said with no excitement in her voice. We laughed and Kaelee went to my bathroom to change. While she was in there I put on my black converse. I then plug in the curling iron, just as Kay walked out of the bathroom. "What do you think?" She asked. "Perfect," Andrea and I said at the same time, we looked at each other scared. Then we laughed. The curler was ready, I put loose curls at the ends of my hair. Then Kaelee just put curls around the front of her face. "It's time," Andrea said to me. "Thanks guys," I said. I then ran downstairs to see Trevor in a black T-shirt and blue jeans. "Hey Jess," Trevor said. "Ready?" I asked, he nodded. "Bye dad!" I shouted and we were off to the fair.
*30 minutes later*
We just got to the fair and I'm so glad I wore my convers because I wouldn't have made it this long in heels. We got our wristbands, and are now looking at all the roller coasters and games. "What right do you want to go on first?" Trevor asked me. "I don't know, what's fun?" I asked. "All of it." Trevor said well flailing his arms in the air. "So then let's go if we gotta ride them all," I said. He smiled as did I and we went to a ride call the 'Sky flyer', and it's really not as scary as it looks I mean it is a swing dangling how many hundreds of feet in the air but it's not scary it's really fun. Please note the sarcasm because I was screaming my fool head off. Everyone was staring at me like I was crazy but I'm just trusting that the swing is gonna stay and hold you plus how many other people and it's not gonna break, crash, or even kill you! Like no never again will I go on this ride. "That was fun," Trevor said. "No it wasn't it was scary," I said while punching his arm playfully. "Yeah that's what made it was fun was that you were scared," he said with a smirk. "Oh shut up already," I said. "What about the 'super man' that ones fun and you are just laying down the whole time?" He questioned anxiously awaiting my answer. "Fine," I said. oh god wish me luck.
Sam's pov
*4 pm*
"Ready!" I shouted to Luke. "Yea he said while running down the stairs. "Let's go," I said then we hoped into Kian's car that he's letting me borrow and drove to Santa Monica Beach.
*20 minutes later*
We just parked near Santa Monica. "She's cute," Luke said to me while pointing to a brown haired girl with sunglasses on. and she's walking towards us. Fuck what should we do. "Wish me luck," Luke said. then he walked up to her about 5 feet away from where we are sitting and I can't hear what there saying but I think they shared numbers. "How did you do that?" I asked as soon as he reached me. "I don't know, I just talked to her." He said while shrugging his shoulders. "Did you get her number?" I asked. He nodded and said, "plus a date at 8 tomorrow at Bestia." "Ok now my turn," I said. "Look at her," I said pointing to a black haired girl. "Good luck man," Luke said then went back to texting someone. I think it's the girl he met today. "Hey," I said. "Oh hi," she said. "So what do you think your doing tomorrow at around 7 ish?" I questioned the black haired beauty in front of me. "Probably watching Netflix or YouTube..." She said. "I think your going out to McDonald's then going to the movies," I said hoping this was working. "Oh really," she said with sass clearly in her voice. "I mean if you don't wan-" "I'd love to," she cut me off with a smile. "Then I guess I'll need you number won't I," I said. She laughed, "my names Espn, by the way." She said. "Very unique how do you spell it?" I asked. "E S P N," she said. "My dad named me." She finished. we shared a small laugh the exchanged number. "See you tomorrow Espn." I said. "Wait what's your name?" Espn asked as I stood up. "It's Sam," I said. "Bye Sammy." She said with a smile. then I walked back over by Luke to tell him about Espn.

Fact; it took me 1 hour to write this and 2 to edit it. 😂😂

Fact number 2; it snowed about a foot and I hope I don't have school tomorrow so I can write another chapter for you guys!! 💁

Fact number 3; Espn is pronounced like es-pen

Hope you enjoyed love you guys , comment what I should call you ~✌️✌️Jenn