Chapter 5

Hey it's me and another update. I have nothing to do so I'll try and update soon but typing takes for ever that's why I never update if ya care. Well anyways byeeeeeeeee

Skylars POV

I just got done painting my room and bathroom. I went downstairs to see what time it was it was only 3:33 PM."wow" I said to myself."wow what?"Jc question I then pulled him upstairs to see My room and he was wowed too. "Who helped?" He asked, "no one" I stated then his jaw dropped. "Close your mouth you might catch flies" I said he chuckled. "Now I have to wait," I said. "What you wanna do?" He asked. "Go find stuff for my room, please?" I asked. "Got ask your dad" he said. I squealed and ran down stairs to find my dad.

Jc's pov
Sky ran down those stairs like no tomorrow. Then my phone vibrated, it's was another group chat from Nash; we are about to take off we should be there in about 8 hours.

"I can go!" Sky shouted while walking back in her room. "Wanna change?" I asked cause her shirt was covered in light blue paint. "Yes but into what?" She asked. I then lead her to my room and gave her one on my smallest shirts. "Go charge" I said "then meet me in your dads car" she nodded and I went to Connors car, and looked at the time it was only 4 so we had time before the guys land.

Skylars POV

I changed into the shirt Jc gave me but it was kind of baggy but I liked it, it was a T-shirt, black, it said our second life on the front. Then I took the shirt that was covered in paint and put it on the floor of my room. Then I went downstairs to grab my receipts. "what are you doing?" Andrea question "grabbing my receipts bye guys" I said well giving my dad a hug and he kissed my four head. "JC!" I shouted "yes loudmouth" "do you have a Calculator?" "Yup" he said popping the P. He then added everything and said, "your total is 399.50" "really!" I shouted as he started the car. "Yea so you have 4,600 to spend" he said while pulling up to a red light. "Good" I said. "What's do you mean?" He questioned. "Then I can get carpet in my room" I squealed and he laughed.
*10 minutes later*
"Jc?" I said. "Yes"he said while getting out of the car."would you help me build an end table for my bed?" I asked nervously awaiting his answer. "Sure but we will need some black wood so it'll match" he said as we walked into michaels. Then I gave him a big hug . I love my new family.

Sorry it's short I'll update again tonight maybe. But in you live in wisconsin you feel then same feeling of not being able to feel your hands when outside for 1 minuet.
Well byee ~Jennxpenns twin

Lol jk I wish