Chapter 33

Sky's pov

"You won't ever see her again!" I herd someone yell as Espn and I approached the door. "You can't stop me!" Someone yelled back. Espn and I shared the same scared and curious look before walking inside. "Yes I can and I will you, will never see my daughter again!" I'm guessing it was either Nash, Trevor, or oh no, Hayes. "It was just once!" Someone shouted. I then darted up stairs. "Stop," Espn called after me but I didn't listen. "Yea and it won't happen again!" Dad shouted. I ran to the room I herd the noise coming from. When I opened the door it was a sight I never wanted to see, dad had Hayes pinned against the wall while Nash was trying to get Connor off Hayes. "Dad!" I screamed. Everyone turned to face me. "Sky," Nash said walking over to me. "No," I said backing up. "Baby," Hayes said. "Don't call her that!" Dad shouted at Hayes. "Babe," I said running to hug him but Nash stopped me. "Let me go Nash," I asked calmly trying to not let threatened tears slip from my eyes. "Come on Sky let's go," Nash said leading me towards the door. "Fine," I sighed. "It'll be ok," he said as we walked into the hallway. "I'll be right back," I said, he nodded. Then I walked into the other spare room I grabbed my bag with my laptop, charger's and clothes. "Stop man!" One of the guys shouted, and that's when I knew I was making the right decision...

Sierra's pov

"Hey," Cam said while lightly shaking me awake. "Morning," I said as I stretched. "Come on we are going to eat down at the breakfast buffet," Maria said coming up behind Cam. "Ok," I replied while standing up. "Wait wear are the kids?" I asked franticly. "We are hungry," Cody wined. I sighed of relief and grabbed a sweater of the couch. I went to go pick up Hope but Maria stopped me. "We got this Si you're pregnant and I don't want you hurting your back," she said while picking up Cody. "What about Sky?" I asked refurring to Skylynn. "I got the girls," Cam said. "Fine," I said defeated. Then Cam picked up Skylynn and we went to eat breakfast.

Kian's pov

I was putting all the bag in the car like Connor asked me too when I noticed Skylar's bag was nowhere to be found. Speaking of witch I haven't seen her in a while. I decided to text her.

To; Sky-sky: Hey baby girl what's up feel like I haven't seen you in years.

I hit send and went into the kitchen to get something to eat. "Come on just tell me," I Saw Hayes crying into the phone. "No baby come on please just come back," he said and I had agreeing it was Sky so I stood outside of the kitchen and listened. "Please just at least come back," he said his voice cracking.

Hayes' pov

"Please just at least come back," I said trying not to cry. "I'm sorry Hayes but this is just for the best," she said. "Why?" I asked just wanting to know why she would run away. "Cause I need to get..."

Andrea's pov

I was chilling like a villain at Connor's house when sky texted me, it read,

To; Andwea Wusset: Hey I need some advice and asking the guys would be like asking them to sharpen their knives, pointless and stupid.

I quickly replied with,

To; Da Sista: Ok girl, call me wheneva

I hit send and went to the kitchen to get some ice cream because I can. Then my jam came on, The a team by my husband, Ed Sheehan. Oh this day couldn't get any better.

Luke's pov (Franta)

"Maddie?" I asked with a smile. "Yes," she said. "I have some bad news," I said remembering last night. "What is it babe?" She asked while laying on my bare chest. "Well remember last night?" I asked, she nodded. "Well I didn't..."

Jenn's pov

"Come on Jc," I said for the 372,738,728,629 th time because he won't tell me what's wrong. "You will just get upset," he said while looking away. "No I won't just tell me please," I said while placing two fingers under his chin to face me, and I stared into his perfect eyes. "Well I-i..."

Jess' pov

"No," I said with fear as tangle man in black was pointing a gun at me. "Sorry," they said. "We couldn't find your sister," they said. "Please just don't hurt the others if you kill me," I said. "Fine," they said and then the trigger was pulled.

Jc's pov

After talking to Jenn, I went to the beach, and that's when I saw a small figure run, almost like they were trying to runaway. I decided to go check it out and see what was wrong. "Hey everything ok," I shouted after the person. "Jc!" She shouted and turned around. "Sky?" I asked. She ran and hugged me, I hugged her tightly in my arms. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You can't tell anyone, not even my dad or Hayes," she said. Woah this must be serious, I thought. I just nodded and we sat in the sand as she explained what happened.

Unknown pov

"We have to wait to get Skylar," I said to the other three people on this team. "Why?" One of them asked. "Cause I'm not taking care of that thing," I said and they agreed.

Shawn's pov

"Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see," Julia said as she stopped infrount of a tree then started climbing it. "Wait," I called after her while following her up the tree. When we reach the top you could see things miles away. "Wow this is beautiful," I said mesmerized. "Not as beautiful as your voice," she said. I laughed, "that was chessey as fuck but I still love you." Wait, fuck I just said the 'L' word. "I-I mean-" "no I love you too," Julia said then placed a light kiss on my lips.

BANG. POW. POP. That's it my lovely's. The end of this book. It's been so much fun writing it. I will be writing some other stories soon. I love all of my lovely's! ~✌️✌️Jenn