Chapter 6

Connors pov
"Kids come down stairs!"I yelled loud enough for them to here. But boy does that sound weird coming out of my mouth. Then I herd footsteps coming down stairs. "Yes dad." They all said in unison."Who's done painting their room take a step backwards" I said. Everyone but Hope took a step back."Andrea! I shouted."yes" she said while walking into the living room. "Can you go put on one of Kian's shirts on and help Hope paint her room?" Sure" She then picked up Hope and went upstairs."who want to go shopping?" I questioned. Both Jess and Kaelee said me. "Who do you want to go with?" I asked Jenn!" They both said."Then go ask her."I said then the both ran upstairs to find Jenn." Who want to come food shoping with me and Ricky?" I asked. "I'll come dad." Cody said ."ok we will leave soon" I told him then he went to go eat his pizza." Luke is you want to go somewhere please go with Trevor or Sam." "Yes dad " he said then went to eat pizza too. Then Jess Jenn and Kaelee came down stairs with smiles on their faces. "Ok bye dad love you" Jess and Kaelee said in unison. "Bye con" Jenn said. "Bye girls have fun" I said then they left.
*20 minuets later*
"Ok we need a lot of carts" I said to Ricky Andrea and Trevor. "I'll cover drinks, " I said. "I'll do candy. "Andrea said while putting Cody in her cart. "Chios and dips. "Ricky said. "Trevor come with me." I said then we walked to the cookies/baked goods aisle. "Here's your job. "I told Trevor then went to the drink aisle. I got two carts full of Arizona tea, payed and took them to the car. Then went back in to get plastic cups, bowls, plates, silverware, and napkins. Payed for those and meet the other in the car. When we got home I checked the time and it was only 7 pm we were only gone for 2 hours. New recored.

Hey I'll try and update again because school was cancled for me! Hope if was for you too.

~Jenn