Chapter 21

Sky's pov
I'm really nervous because Espn and I where very close but it's been 2 years sent she was adopted. 2 long, horrible years with out my best friend. She was always a happy person, and I loved her name because it was so unique and not many people have that name, like who else does because if this isn't her I guess that makes two. "Where here," Sam said as we pulled up to chuck e cheese? "Chuck e cheese?" I asked. "It's fun," he said. "I've been here once and it was with Espn, when we snuck in," I said while smiling at the memory. We then got out of the car and it was kinda cold so I put Hayes' sweater on. We walked in and looked around. "Is that her?" I asked. "Yes that's her," he said while smiling. "Hey Sammer's what's up," she said to Sam. "Nothing but I brought my sister, is that cool?" He asked and I smiled because I do see Sam like a big brother to me. "Yea that's fine," she started. "What's your name sweetie?" She asked me. "Shorty," I said, it was the nickname she used to call me. "Skylar?" She asked I nodded. "Oh my god I'm sorry I didn't keep in touch with you," she said while engulfing me and a hug. "It's ok," I said while hugging her back. "How's the triple team?" She asked as we all walked to a seat by some games. "They are good and Kay and Jay have boyfriends, and as for Luke his friend, that's a girl, that he likes, her family is over at our house right now." I said. "Awe there growing up so fast." She said while wiping her finger under her eyes, even though there where no tears. "Yea I guess but get this," I said. She nodded signaling me to continue. "Coda's got a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend," I said with a smile. "Oh my god! What's his name? What's his age? What does he look like? Siblings? Personality? What's your ship name? How long? And same stuff with Coda!!" She asked me. "Not to bud in or anything but are you guys hungry or thirsty?" Sam asked. "Pepsi please," Espn and I said at the same time. he nodded and left. "His name is Benjamin Hayes Grier but he likes to be called Hayes, he's 14 and a couple months older then me, he has 3 siblings, he's really nice, wouldn't hurt a fly, our ship name is Sayes or Hkylar, and it's been about 2 weeks our date is 9-27-14." I said in one breath. "What about Cody's girl?" She asked while Sam returned with our drinks. "I don't know I didn't asked but she's adorable," I said. "I wanna meet them," she whined. "Why not meet them now," Sam said. "Race ya," I said to them. "Go!" Sam shouted and I grabbed my soda and ran while Espn did the same but Sam walked. "I win!" I shouted. "Yeah yeah yeah," Espn said then we hopped in the car and drove back home.

Luke's pov
*after Sky left*
"Who's Espn?" Maddie asked me. "An old friend," I said with a smile. "Don't worry I see her as a big sister." I said and she nodded. "So now you know my family, what's yours?" I asked. "This is my mom Sally, my dad Jerry, my oldest brother Caleb, my younger older brother Gabe, my younger twin David, and my other younger brother Winston," she said while pointing at them. "It's nice to meet all of you," I said to Maddie's family in front of me. "Same to you young man," her mom said to me. "I'll show you to where you will be staying," I said then lead them to the elevator, once we squeezed in I pressed the 5th floor. The doors opened and I said, "you can all have your own room, there are tv's and pullout couches in each room." "Thank you Luke," Mrs.Jones said. "No problem Mrs. Jones," I said. "Oh please call me Sally." She said. "Ok, I'll let you all get settled in, and dinner is cooked." I said they nodded then I took they elevator back to the first floor, only to see Espn. "Lukey!" She shouted and jumped into my arms engulfing me in a hug. I hugged back and said, "I missed you." "So did I, I missed my 6 kids," she replied. We laughed then Sky pulled her off somewhere, I'm guessing her room but I don't know. I'm just glad that Dad likes Maddie's family.

Sky's pov
"Where are we going?" Espn asked while I was dragging her to my room. "My room," I stated like it was obvious. "Why?" She questioned again. "Don't you wanna meet Hayes?" I said as we walked into my room. "Yes," she said then sat down on my couch. "Stay here I'll be right back," I said, she nodded then I went to find hayes. The only easy way to do that is to call him, so that's what I did.
(Bold=Sky italics=Hayes)
Hey.
What's up.
Nothing I just want you to meet someone.
Oh ok when.
Now.
Now?!
Yes come to my room I'm outside my door.
Ok be there soon.
Ok bye.
Bye.
(End of phone call)
I waited about a minute till the elevator doors open to reveal a shirtless Hayes. I guess I was staring because Hayes said, "take a picture it'll last longer." I laughed and we hugged then he gave me a quick peck on the lips. Teas I thought. "I know I am," Hayes said. "Did I say that out loud?" I asked then he nodded. I then looked down in embarrassment. "Don't hide it, its cute." He said while placing two fingers under my chin and lifting it up to look at him. He then leaned in and so did I, and there were these amazing butterflies when our lips touched, followed by sparks when our inSync lips moved. "Awwwwwweeeee," I think Espn said and we pulled apart. I was blushing like crazy and I think Hayes was too. "So this is Hayes?" Espn asked while winking at us. "Stop it," I said then slapped her arm hard. "Owey," she whined. "Yes I'm Hayes and you are?" Hayes asked Espn. "Oh I'm Espn, Sam's Friend that's a girl because he didn't ask me out yet," she said with a frown. "Oh he will," Hayes said then said smiled. "So who do you know each other?" Hayes asked while we walked into my room and say on my couch. "Well it all started when a very short girl can into the orphanage and was so sad so I went to cheer her up because I hate seeing people sad and blah blah blah we are besties," Espn said then Hayes laughed. we hung out for about an hour till Sam came and took her to do something. "Can we go get ice cream?" I asked. "Sure do you wanna walk or penny board?" "Penny board, but we are sneaking out because Dad won't let me," I said he looked at me shocked but then we grabbed our boards and went out on my balcony we threw our boards out the window and they landed on the grass, then input my fire escape latter. we climbed out and we grabbed our boards and started ridding down the street about 10 minutes later we arrived at Culvers. We got in and got in line, "what you you like?" I asked. "A chocolate shake," he replied. When it was our turn to order, I ordered, "1 large chocolate shake and 1 large concrete mixer with cookie dough please." "$11.67 is your total, and is it for here or to go?" She asked. I looked at Hayes and he said, "to go." She nodded then gave us a number card that said 67. Hayes looked at his phone and his facial expression changed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nash is calling me I'll be right back," he said then walked out side. Then our shakes came to my table and I thanked her and walked outside by Hayes and he was still on the phone with Nash. "Yes. but-. Okay but-. Just stall him we are coming. We are. yea but-. Fine." Then he hung up. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Your dad was looking for us," he said then I handed him his shake and we drank then while we road home. When we got then we left our board in he bushes and we climbed up the latter with our drinks. "We made it," I sung and he laughed. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure how about Sacry movie 3.5?" He asked. "Yes it's my fave!" I squealed then I got my laptop out and pulled it up on Netflix, while I was doing that Hayes made the couch bed. We got some blankets and watch them movie and fell asleep. I was awoken by a loud bad on my door. I then tried to wake up Hayes but I couldn't so I plugged his nose and within second he shot up. then I herd the bang again. "It's gonna be ok," he told me then we herd the Bang once again. But louder.

Hey I know it's a cliff hanger I know you'll hate me but, I will have an update on Friday, I'm going sledding I should rephrase that I'm being forced to go but anyways love you peace out loves~✌️✌️️Jenn