Chapter 26

Hey my lovely's, I was grounded for the past couple days so I had a friend help me right this, I hope you enjoy and just a warning, it gets a little PG13 in this chapter, anyways don't say I didn't warn you__XOXOX
Top 10 recently used Emoji's
👍
😘
🚨
💤
😍

️💁
😚
😋

Sky's pov

"Skylar your in charge!" Trevor shouted as everyone filed downstairs, except Hope, Hayes, Skylynn, And Coda. "Why?" I asked. "Just don't burn down the house!" Dad shouted and he closed the door. "Well time for bed," I said to Hope, Cody, and Sky. "Awwww but I'm not tired," Hayes whined, the kids laughed, and then Hayes picked up both Sky and Hope, while I picked up Cody, we took them to there rooms and we put them to sleep. "Your gonna make a great mom," Hayes said and I blushed, then ran too my room with Hayes on my tale. "Your fast," Hayes said once we reached my room. "Well not really," I said while I ran out the door, to the stairs and into Hayes' soon to be room, I jumped onto his bed and just laid there, smelling the sheets. I was there for a good 5 minutes until I herd the door creek open, I had my face to the sheets, so I didn't see who it was but I just assumed it was Hayes. I felt him crawl on top of me and I just smiled, time to be a tease, I thought to myself. "Found you," Hayes said while he kissed down my neck trying to find my weak spot, but I will never give, I thought. He continued kissing down my neck and I was biting my lip trying to keep in my moans, but I broke, I let a moan slip and I could tell he was smirking as he accomplished his goal. He bit my sweet spot and started sucking on it, my breaths started to be uneasy, as I tried to not give in. "Just let it out," Hayes said into my ear, sending shivers down my back. "No one can hear you," he said then roughly bit my sweet spot and I let a moan slip, he let go and turned me around to face him. "God why are you so beautiful?" Hayes asked, I blushed, I don't think I'm beautiful. "I don't know," I said. "You make this so hard," he said and I giggled. "This isn't funny," he said, "it's hard to resist you," he continued. "Sorry," I said while running my fingers through his hair. "Your not making this any easier," he said while looking in my eyes as I looked into his. "I know this is off topic but have you ever smoked weed?" I asked because I have and it's so fun being high and you laugh at everything, time also like slows down. "No, why?" He questioned. "Do you wanna?" I asked him. He gave me a strange look and said, "uhh when?" "Your 15th birthday," I said and he nodded. "When can we do this?" He asked referring to what he wanted to do right now. "My 15th birthday," I said and he nodded. "We can still do this though," I said then crashed our lips together.

Hayes' pov

When Sky crashed our lips together, everything felt right, she's just so perfect. I really want her, like so bad. It's so hard not to but I can't wait till she's 15. She pulled away from the kiss and started kissing up and down my neck, ahhhh she's got me under some spell I swear because right now I'm trying my hardest not to start. She found my sweet spot and I moaned out her name, "S-sky-lar." She is in charge right now, cause I'll do whatever she wants right now. "What?" She said so innocently. "You know you will be the death of me right?" I asked her and she nodded. She started kissing my neck again and I knew by now I was getting a boner, I don't know how to stop it, I wish I did. "So...... I'm 15 and your 15 you got a um- you know?" She asked. "I'll go get one but are you sure?" I asked her not wanting to force her into doing it. "To be honest, I really don't know," she said while sitting up, as did I. "Well we can wait," I said even though I don't want to. "I know but it's like I want you so bad but then, I think of all the bad things that could happen," she said with her head down. "Well the three that I can think of right now are, one of the older people find out, the little ones walk in on us, or I get p-pregnant," she stuttered. "Do you want me to wear more then one?" I asked her, even though condoms are irritating as shit. "At least two because if one brakes then we have a incase one, I guess," she said sounding nervous. "You know we don't have to," I said. "I know," she said. "Ok I'll be back then," I said to her and walked into Sam's room, he showed me where he keeps his condoms ever sense I asked Sky out. I might not have shown to Sky I was nervous, but on a scale from 1-10% I'm about 99% nervous. I really don't want to mess things up with her, I also don't want to hurt her, because Nash told me that if your to rough you could hurt her. I grabbed two condoms and took off my basketball shorts and boxers, I slipped them on and then put my boxers and basketball shorts back on. I grabbed the thing that they came in and took it to Skylar's room, I put them under her pillow. Then I started to walk back to Sky.