Chapter 8:operation eat the tacos

Listening to jack and jack music as I wrote this
Connor's pov
"Guys come help!" I shouted. Nothing. "We have food!" I shouted and then everyone ran out of the house to help with the food. Once we got everything in the house it was 10 p.m. Only 2 hours till we get the guys. "Okay everyone dig in."I said. "Oh my god it's heaven in your mouth." Luke said. " I know right." Sam agree.
Andrea's pov
"Thanks." Sky and I said to the check out guy that helped us bring her 12, yes 12 bags from kohl's to the car. And we had went to other stores before that so in total she had like 50 bags in Ricky's van plus a tv . "Did you get everything?" I asked Sky when we got in the car. "I think so we got...
•20 t-shirts
•40 different types of shorts
•bras
•socks
•vans
•flip flops
•nikes
•black hair ties
•tooth paste
•tooth brush
•posters of 5 seconds of summer
•about 40-50 sweaters
•slippers
•about 20 flannels
•a couple 1z's
•workout clothes
•speaker/charger
•gum
•10 phone cases
•3 swim suits
•towels to match my room
•blow dryer
•stratener
•short shorts for pjs
•some books
•30 inch flat screen tv
•Apple TV (a/n it just makes you phone or whatever screen show up on the tv)
•10 foot long charger
•2 100 dollar iTunes gift cards
•5 packs of black hangers
•some underware
•4 extension cords
Yeah I think I got it all I'm gonna get shelves tomorrow and a tv stand too." She said. "Wow" I said shocked as I looked at my phone witch showed how much money she still had to spend. "Did I buy too much?" She asked. "No you still have 3,650 girl."I shouted. "Wow" she said then we drove home.
Jenn's pov
"Where's Andwea and Sky?" Hope asked and it was cute cause she said the r's like w's. "There's shoping sweety." Connor answered. "I wanna go shopping."Hope said while crossing her arms. "Maybe Jenn will take you when they get back."Connor said while looking at me. "I will but when they get back though ok?" I looked at Hope, she nodded and went back to eating her taco. "We are back!" Sky yelled while walking through the frount door with 3 big bags. "Need help?" I asked her. "Yes, there's a lot of bags and a tv." She said then walked upstairs to her room. Then we all went to help with the bags except for Hope and Cody cause we told them to stay and eat. Once we got all the bags in her room she thanked us all then we all went down stairs to eat except Sky she said she wanted to start putting her stuff away. "Let's go help Sky." Andrea said to me as she grabbed three tacos. "Sure but grab your iceys" I told Andrea as I grabbed my taco and Andrea grabbed two iceys and we walked upstairs.we finished hanging up and folding her cloths and got they other stuff we didn't fold and threw it in her closet. "I'll Finnish tomorrow when I get selfs." She said while she came and sat next to me and Andrea on her cold wood floor. "Taco Bell my favorite," she squealed. "How does your brother not know about Taco Bell but you do?" I asked her. "Don't tell him but I used to sneak out most night because it sucked sharing a room with 5 other people." She said then took a drink of her icey. "Oh." I said we finished eating and walked down stars to throw away our garbage.
Connors pov
We just finished our food then we thew away the garbage and put the left overs in the oven sense the fridge is filled with Arizona tea.Than the girls were upstairs for about 45 minutes then they came downstairs to trow there garbage away. "Sky." I said before she went upstairs. "Yes dad." She said while walking into he living room and sat next me on the couch. "You know who magcon is right?" I asked. "Yes and I love all of them but I love Hayes more." She said with a smile. "Well what time is it?" I asked her with a smile on my face. "11:23 pm why?" She said with a confused face. "Just go tell Sam, Ricky, Kian, Trevor, Jc, Andrea, And Jenn we are ready to go to the surprise. Then tell Hope, Luke, Kaelee, Jess, and Coda to get ready to leave and you get ready too okay?" I said while getting off the couch. "Ok?" She said with a confused face and ran upstairs. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she meets them