Chapter 11

Connor's pov
"Can I has some Arizona pwease," Skylynn asked. "Sure sweety." I said then got up and grabbed her a watermelon flavored one. I opened it and placed it infrount of her. "Connor!" I think Hayes shouted. "What!" I shouted back. "Come up here now!" He yelled. "For what?" I questioned while shouting. "It's Sky she's breathing really heavily and fast!" He shouted. Then I ran upstairs and strait into Sky's room. "We're is she," I said kinda loud. "Up here." Hayes said. "I already called an ambulance." He finished. "Ok thanks, let's get her downstairs." Then Hayes got off the bed and picked her up bridle style and by the time we got downstairs the ambulance had arrived.

*at the hospital*

All of us are waiting in the waiting room waiting to see what happened to Sky.
Hayes' pov
We've been waiting in the waiting room for about 10 minuets and a doctor came out. "Skylar Franta?" He asked. All of us stood up except Skylynn, Coda, and Hope they were all sleeping on the couch. "Ok well I don't know if your aware but Skylar has asthma, and she just had an asthma attack. We will give you and inhaler and we'll give her one too. She is awake but don't scare or surprise her." We all nodded and went back to the couch where Cody, Skylynn, and Hope where sleeping. Kian picked up Hope, Jc picked up Sky, and Jess picked up Coda then we went to Skylars room.
Skylar's pov
I know exactly why I'm in the hospital right now.
*flash back*
Hayes warped his arms around my was it and had his head just above mine. I was freaking out that this was happening. My breathing started up so I stopped the movie. I tryed to clam down but I couldn't. The last thing I remember was Hayes picking me up bridle style then everything went black.
*end of flashback*
"Ahhh Ms.Franta your awake." A doctor said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yes, um can I see my family? " I questioned. "Yes and I almost forgot here's your inhaler use it when it's hard for you to breath ok?" I nodded and he left. Then ran in a worried dad. "Thank god your ok. I'm sorry I let this happen I know I'm a horrible-" I cut dad off. "This wasn't your fault." I said then he gave me a confused expression. "Panic attacks or asthma attacks are caused, well for me at least, when my heartbeat go's up to far too fast cause of things in the passed." Everyone gave me sympathetic looks. "No need to be sad I'm fine you guys." I said. "So who's up for some Starbucks coffee and McDonald's breakfast." Dad suggested. "Me!" I said alone with everyone else. "When can I leave?" I asked. "Now." Sam said. "How do you know?" I asked. "The doctor told us we can take you home when eva." Kian answered. "I'll go get the doctor." Nash said then left the room. "Me, Jess, Kian, Andrea, Ricky, Jenn, Connor and Johnson will put the little one in the cars and bring the cars around to the exit." Carter said. "Connor you, Sam, Aaron, Jack G, and Luke go and buy a lot of hash browns and breakfast foods." Cam said. "Everyone text me what you want from Starbucks and as for Cody, Hope, and lil Sky get them orange juice." I said. "You ready to go home?" The doctor asked. "Not to be rude but, yes." I said. He laughed and unplugged some cords and said I was free to go. "Alright meet everyone at home." I said to everyone in Jenn's car before getting into Kian's car and sitting on Hayes lap. My eyelids started getting heavier and heavier and then Hayes asked, "what's your password?" "4...2...9...3...7" I said very slow. Then sleep took over me.

*
*
*
I
+
*
*
8
8
8
I
8*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Was this long ... Comment?