Chapter 24

Happy Friday my lovelys I hope you all have a Franticly awesome day, it's kinda long, hope you enjoy__XOXOXO
Top ten recently used emojis
✌️
😂
😢
😋
😉
❤️
💁
💜
😬
🚬

I swear I'm normal,*watches the fault in our stars for the millionth time because I want a guy like Gus*

Sky's pov
"She is-" "We here Bitches!!!" Jenn shouted, cutting Taylor off. "Jenn!" Hope whined. "Uncle Taytay was tellin us something!" Mini me shouted. "Sorry what where you saying," Jenn said while her, Andrea and Lauren came and sat by us on the floor. "Well don't I have an audience," Tay said procrastinating. "You should be used to it," Shawn commented. He then laughed worriedly. "Taylor just spit it out," Johnson said. and we all agreed. "She is p-p-pregnant," he finally stuttered out. We all gasped and he just put his head in his hands. "It's gonna be ok man," Jack G said while patting his back. "Where is she?" I asked. "5 hours away," he sighed. "Come on lovely brother of mine," I said while pulling Luke up of the couch making Maddie laugh. "Where are we going?" He questioned. "To go get Samantha," I said in a 'duh' tone. "Do you even know where she lives?" He asked as I grabbed Kian's car keys for his new Corvette, handing them to Luke. "Tay text me her address Hayes come on!" I shouted and he stood up. "Maddie you come too," I said and she stood up. "We got the good car," I said and she looked confused. "I know you don't have my keys," Kian said. "Love you," I said and we all ran to the car where Luke had it running. We hopped in and drove out the drive way, "well how long of a lecture are we going to get later?" Luke asked. "I don't know I hope we don't get one," Hayes said. "For real," I added and laid my head on his shoulder.

Cam's pov

"What just happened?" I asked when Kian walked back in. "Those little shits took my car," he said and we all laughed. "Ha ha ha," he said. "So what do we do now?" Kay asked. "I don't know," Sam said. "I wanna go shopping," Julia said. "Let's go," Andrea said. "Then all the girls got up and left but Jenn. "Penny boarding?" She asked. "Duh," Kian said in a girl voice, we all shared a laughed then grabbed our boards and we were off.

Hayes' pov

Sky fell asleep on me and I smiled just remembering how lucky I am. "Crap," Luke said. "Please tell me that's a good kind of crap," I said. "How do you have a good crap?" He asked. "Why are we talking about crap?" Maddie asked. We laughed then Luke said, "we need gas." "Good cause I'm hungry," I said and I felt Sky giggle. "You up?" I asked her. "Dam It," she said while pulling her head off of my chest. "Why's that a bad thing?" I asked. "It's a girl thing," she said. "Cologne?" Maddie asked. "You know it," Sky said to her, while I laughed. "Why do you like it?" I asked. "It just smells so good, like I hate perfume," she said. "Ok well I like both but a guys cologne is like his sent it just is a perk of being with him like his clothes or his-" "LA LA LA LA LA!" Sky shouted cutting Maddie off. "I was going to say his face," Maddie said. "Aaahhhhhhhh!" Sky shouted. "What's wrong?" I asked franticly. "Someone likes my brother," she said while fake gagging. "Well I can't believe 3/4 of my sisters have boyfriends and my little brother has a girlfriend," Luke said while pulling into a gas station parking lot with a Taco Bell next to it. "Hayes and I will go get the food what do y'all want?" Sky asked. "Nacho supreme," Luke said. "Just a supreme taco," Maddie said. "We would like 8 Arizona's please," Sky said while throwing a 5 at Luke. "This is a 5," Luke said while unbuckling his seatbelt as did the rest of us. "I know," she said the pulled me out of the car and to the Taco Bell. "You order first then I'll order," she told me as we got in line, I just nodded. "I'm so glad we found this place," someone shouted. then Sky started freaking out. "Are you ok?" I asked her. "That's Likey," she said while trying to calm down. "Who's that?" Asked. "Mikey Murfy and Luke Korn's," she said while smiling. "Go talk to them but first tell me what you want," I told her. She told me what she wanted and I ordered, I only waited maybe a few minutes and I got the food then I walked over to Sky and the guys that she knows I guess? "Oh my god I still can't believe It's you guys," she said while hugging them. "I know right how many years has it been?" One of them asked. "Too many," she said, then turned around to see me. "Oh Luke, Mikey this is my boyfriend Hayes," she said while pointing to them. "You better be good to our sister," Mikey I think said. "How many brothers do you have?" I asked Sky. She just laughed. "These where my best friends before we had to go to the orphanage," she sighed. "We were dying without you," Luke said. "So what are you guys doing here?" Sky asked them. "We were going to visit our friend, Connor," Mikey said. "Franta?" She asked. "Yes how'd you know?" Luke asked. "That's my dad," she said. "Are you serious!" Luke shouted. "Yup," she said while popping the p. "Who are you here with?" Luke asked. "Luke and his girlfriend," she said. "Oh my god I need to see my same name twin where is he?" Luke shouted, she pointed to the car and he ran to it. "Mikey I missed you so much," she said while hugging him. I know I shouldn't be jealous but I am, is that a bad thing? "Well I guess we'll meet you at his house," Mikey said to her. "No actually we are going to get Taylor's pregnant girlfriend," she said. "Caniff?" He asked us and we nodded. "So do your sisters have boyfriends?" He asked. "Yea I'm sorry Jay is Trevor, I personally think she should go with you, I know you still like her," she said while winking at him, he blushed. "I haven't seen her in almost 3 years, I don't even know what she's like now," she said. "Trust me she hasn't changed," she said. "Yea well I guess we will meet you at Connor's," she sighed. "Why not just drive to his house with us?" He asked her and she got so excited. "Can I go?" She asked me. I nodded, I don't want her to go with them but they are her friends and I have friends that are girls and she would trust me with them, so I should trust her with her guy friends right? She grabbed her taco out of the bag and ran to Kian's car. "James can I go with Thomas?" She asked and now I was confused, who the fuck are they? "Yes, and here are your Arizona's but where my nacho's?" Luke, her brother, asked. "Hayes has them, and here," she said while giving me two of the Arizona's. "See you back at the house babe," she said then gave me a quick but passionate kiss. "Love you baby," I said to her with a smile. "I love you too," she said then she walked with Mikey, and Luke, her friend, to there car. "Don't worry man," Luke said to me as we got in the car. "I know I shouldn't but, I am," I sighed. "Trust me she does not, will she ever like them," he said while starting the car. "How do you know?" I questioned. "One the age difference, and two they are like her other brothers, they know like everything about her, or well they used too, and when we first got to the orphanage she was always complaining about how she missed them because Kay, Jay and Hope just wanted her to were dresses when she just wanted to be like one of the guys," he said and I thought about it, she does seem to hangout with mostly guys, she isn't that girly, and she does love me, or at least she said she did.

Fact; I love anyone that is reading this.

Qotd; is Luke Korn's middle name Thomas? Please tell me it is.

Hey here's another update for all you lovely's. I hope you liked it comment if you would like to be in the book, or message me. I'll see all you lovely icons this Sunday~✌️✌️️Jenn