Chapter 27

*the next day*

Cam's pov

I just woke up, and I'm still processing the fact that Hayes and Sky had sex. They are so young. They are like my little siblings. I pushed those thoughts, along with many others, aside and got out of bed. I grabbed a black t-shirt and dark blue jeans. I hopped into the shower. I got, out towel dried my hair, and threw on my clothes I picked out earlier. Once I was dressed I went downstairs to see if anyone was awake. No one was up, I sighed and grabbed a key, my car keys and walked out the door with my phone and wallet in my pocket. I got in my car and started driving, to where? My sisters.

*4 hours later*

I just arrived at my sisters house, and Junior's car isn't here, what a surprise. Please note the sarcasm. I got out of my car, locked it, and rang her doorbell. She opened the door with tear's on her cheeks and hope in her eyes. "C-cam he-he left," she cried. I wanted to say, 'I told you so' but instead I said, "its gonna be ok, i promise." "No it won't Cam, you don't get it, i loved him and he just wanted me for sex!" She screamed at me. "Calm down, you might hurt the baby," I told her. "Whats the point?" she asked. "Come on Si, you know there's a lot," I said. "I'm sorry i didn't believe you," she said. "Its ok as long as your ok," I said while pulling her in for a hug. "Could you stay here for a little bit?" She asked. "Sure what else are brothers for?" I asked. "Going and getting me chocolate ice cream," she said. "Ok so who's coming over?" I asked knowing she only wants ice cream when she invites friends. "Well remember when you were like 6 and i was like 10?" She questioned. "When we went to Chuck E Cheese with Maria and got in trouble because no one knew where we were?" I asked her, remembering one of my best friends- "You still like her?" She asked almost reading my mind. "She was my first crush," I said smiling, remembering the day we kissed. (A/N: Imagine the movie seen from My Girl from like 1991 cause its adorable.) "Well you better get her favorite flavor," she said while walking to the couch. "Wait she's coming here!" I shouted, she nodded. "O-ok I'll go get the ice cream," I stuttered then walked out the door.

Shawn's pov

I was waiting for the right time to ask Julia to go to the movies. Im just so nervous to ask her though. I mean shes so amazing and I'm so not. I know what movie I want us to see though, Into the Woods, It seems so good. I hope she'll say yes. But I'm hungry so imma go get some food. So I went downstairs and into the kitchen, and came face to face with Johnson kissing Julia!
"W-what?" I stuttered.
"It's not what it looks like," Julia said. "No no it's fine," I said with a half smile and went back up to my room. I closed the door and began to cry. I knew she wouldn't like me.
"Shawn," Julia said on the other side of my door. "Yes," I said trying to not sound like I was crying. "Please let me explain," she pleaded. "No no it's fine, I get why you like him," I said while wiping my tears from my cheeks. I herd her laugh, and got very confused. "I don't like him, it was a dare from Gilinsky and I told them I'd only do it if we weren't infrount of everyone," she said. "Really?" I asked as I opened the door. She nodded. "Why?" She asked. "Um no reason?" I said, but it came out more as a question then a statement. "You sure," she said while taking a step closer to me. I nodded, but I could feel the heat in my cheeks. "Positive?" She asked while looking me in the eyes. "Y-yea," I stuttered out, ugh why am I so nervous. "You don't seem so sure," she said while placing her hand on my cheek, which made me get butterflies. "I am," I said. "Sure you are," she said removing her hand from my face. She then looked into my eyes as I looked into her's. we were both slowly leaning in. "Ju-ju come on we gonna watch Frozen," Hope said making both us back away from each other a little. "Ok then why are we up here," Julia said to Hope. "Well.... Never mind," I said. "What where you gonna say?" Julia asked. "Just forget it," I said while shaking my head. "Tell me," she pleaded while picking Hope up. "Well I was wondering if you wanted to go see Into the Woods with me?" I asked while looking down. "Well I'm going to have to take a rain check," she said and I sighed and looked up. "You didn't let my finish Shawny," she said and I got confused. "I will watch Frozen tomorrow Hope," she said and Hope frowned. "Fine Mrs. Mendes," Hope said while flipping her hair and skipping away. "And she's 4?" Julia asked. "She's turning 5 soon if it makes it any better," I said and she smiled while laughing. God I love her smile.

Sierra's pov (bet y'all didn't see that coming.)

After I saw Cam leave I walked to the kitchen and pulled out 3 spoons, and my cherry's, and put them on the counter. I went and sat on the couch and watched Sofia the first because that show is life.

*10 minutes later*

There was a knock at my door, in guessing it's Maria because Cam would just walk in. when I opened the door, I saw Maria, "oh my god!" She shouted.
"I missed you girl!" I shouted, then let her in and closed the door but left it unlocked for Cam. "How have you been?" She asked. "Well I've been better," I said. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Well, long story short, I had a boyfriend named Junior, and we had been going out for almost a year, and I'm now pregnant with his kid," I stopped because I was interrupted by Maria squealing. "You didn't let me finish," I said. "Well you can finish your story while I eat whip cream," she said while spraying some into her mouth, I laughed at her childishness and continued. "I told him that I was pregnant, and he left," I said and she gasped. "Imsbjdb," she said while giving me a hug. I'm guessing that means I'm so sorry but I don't know. "It's ok I'm fine really, and Cam's bringing us ice cream," I said pulling out of the hug. Maria's face went pale. "You never told me he was coming," she said. "Come on you both like each other and your not 6, boys don't have coodies,(a/n;is that how you spell it😂😂)" I said while laughing. "You know why I don't want to do this now tho," she said while looking down. "They will love you Maria, trust me and if they don't I'll cut a bitch," I said and she laughed.

Cam's pov

I just pulled up in my sisters drive way and I see another car. Crap, Maria's already here. I grabbed the bags fill with ice cream, whip cream, and sprinkles and walked towards the door. "Si-si I'm back," I said while walking through the door only to see Maria. "Oh she's in the bathroom," Maria said while smiling at me. "Your hair," I said. "Wow, we haven't seen each other in 14 years and the first thing you say is that, you know I did get taller," she said while walking closer to me. "Well your still shorter than me so," I said while taking the stuff to the kitchen. "Shut up," she said to me, I laughed. "Did you get my fave," she said while walking in the kitchen. "It's my fave so duh," I said while pulling it out and handing it to her, she squealed and get a spoon. then Si appeared and took her ice cream and I grabbed mine then we went to the living room with the whip cream and sprinkles. For the rest of the night we just caught up, man I missed Maria.
~yawn~"I'm"~yawn~"tiered," Maria said while resting her head on my shoulder, and it's honestly like the best feeling right now. "What time is it?" Si asked me. "2:35 am" I said to her and her eyes widened. "Where you guys sleeping?" She asked. "Well Mari is sleeping there," I said pointing to my shoulder. "Awe," Si said. "You know she don't like me," I said. "Sure," Si said when walked to her room. i carefully picked up Maria and placed her on the pull out couch bed, and I crawled in next to her. before I fell asleep I wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered, "I love you Maria."

----awwww the feels right there Cammy

Fact; I hate 4/8 of my brothers and 2/2 of my sisters

Qotd; do you have a crush on anyone right now?

Hey my lovely's how was your weekend? Hope it was good, or is going good. Here's your Sunday update hope you enjoyed it, and its currently 12:06am were I am and I have to be up early to play my violin at some thing for school, and once again I'll be living on an hour of sleep, but anyways I love you all~✌️✌️Jenn