Chapter 29

Top 10 recently used emojis
😳
😋
😒
😏
😂
👀
⚠️
😔
👍
💁

Cameron's pov

"Um Cam?" Maria said. "Yes," I said turning to look at her. "Remember the last day we hung out?" She asked. "When we kissed?" I asked her, and she then nodded. "What about it?" I asked wondering why she would bring this up while everyone is sleeping. "Well.... Never mind it's stupid you wouldn't do it," she said then started to walk upstairs to my sisters spare room. "Wait," I whispered while following her up there and shutting the door behind me. "What where you gonna say?" I asked her as she sat on the bed. "It's stupid just forget I asked," she said. "Please," I begged. "No," she said in a stern voice. "Don't make me tickle you," I warned getting closer to her. "You wouldn't," she said. "Try me," I said. I'm now about a foot away from her and she spoke up. "Please don't." "Then tell me," I said. "No you won't want to," she said looking down. "How do you know? You never asked," I said placing two fingers under her chin and looking into her beautiful blue eyes, and I fell in love with her all over again. "I can't," she said while running past me and going into the bathroom. "Please come out," I said while lightly knocking on the door. "No Cameron," she said. "Maria Madiline Miso," I said and I herd her giggle. "Please," I said, and it grew silent.

Maria's pov

I was going to ask Cam if he wanted to reenact what we did the last time we saw each other, but I think it's too soon to do that. "Want to go to Chuck E Cheese?" I asked, and I herd him chuckle. "I don't think there open," he said through the door. "Come on," I said hoping he would agree. "You have to open the door first," he said then I got up and opened the door coming face to face with that same smile I've loved all these years. "Come on," he said while grabbing my hand and pulling me to the bed. "What are we doing?" I asked. "Here," he said throwing some clothes and shoes at me. (A/N; ya'll thought they were gonna do the unholy 😂😂lol) "Oww," I said, and he laughed at me. "Change," he said while walking into the bathroom. I changed my clothes very quickly, and then threw on the shoes he threw at me. "You done?" Cam asked. 'What a gentleman' I thought. "Yes Cam," I said while picking up my phone. "No phones," Cam said to me. "Do you want me to die?" I asked him, he laughed and said. "It adds to the fact that we 'ran away'," he said and I nodded. "Who's car?" I asked. "Kian's," Cam said and with that we went into Kian's car and drove off on the dark roads of 2 am.

Sierra's pov

I just woke up on the couch. "Cam?" I asked wondering if he was down here. No reply. I walked up stairs an checked in my room, then the two spare rooms and still no sign of him. "Ms. Dallas?" Someone said, I turned around and saw Cody. "You can call me Sierra honey," I told him and he nodded. "I'm bored," he said walking closer to me. "You wanna go on an adventure?" I asked him and he nodded. "Go put on some clothes and pack a little bag, with some clothes, and a toy or two," I told him and he nodded while running to the room they where staying in. I then walked to my room, and packed some clothes, phone, charger, and some money. "Sierra could you help me?" Cody asked. I nodded and grabbed my bag, and went to help Cody. I put some of his clothes in it, and his iPad, because he wanted to play on it, he told me. "Should I wake up the girls?" Cody asked. "Sure they can come too," I said and went to pack their bags. "Do you want to bring some toys?" I asked Hope when she woke up. "IPad please," is what she said. "Skylynn?" I asked. "Just my IPad mini," she said. "Ok you girls get dressed, Cody come help me with the bags," I said he nodded and grabbed his and Sky's bag while I grabbed Hope's and mine. we took them and put them into my blue mini van. "Can you go see if the girls are ready?" I asked, he nodded and ran to the house. I put the three car seats in my van and went into the house to see...

Cam's pov

It's currently 7pm and Maria and I just got let into a Chuck E Cheese. "Come on cam," he said while pulling me to a ride. "Where are we going?" I asked as she still was pulling me around. "You'll see," she said. Then she covered my eyes with her hands. "Ready?" She asked. "Sure," I said and she moved her hands to reveal the same place we hid when we were little. "Oh my god," I said in shock. "I know I'm awesome," she said with a sly smile. "But I think I'm more awesome," I said while sitting next to her. "No I am," she said while putting her face in my face. "No I am," I argued back while I put our faces closer by connecting our foreheads. "I don't think s-so," she stuttered. "Are you nervous," I asked with a smirk. "No," she said while pulling her forehead off mine. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked. "Truth or dare," she offered and I agreed. "I have the app," she said showing me her phone. "Why?" I asked. "Because I have no life," she said in a 'duh' tone and I laughed. I missed her so much. She shook her phone. "What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned. "You have to shake your phone and it gives you a choice of truth or dare," she explained, and I nodded. "Ok truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth," I said. "Wimp," she said. "Whatever just tell me what it is," I said. "Who was your first kiss?" She asked. We both laughed. "Here," she said handing me her phone. "What?" I asked confused. "It's my turn now, that's how games work," she said talking to me like I was five. I shook her phone, "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare because I, unlike you, am not a wimp," she said proud of herself. My eyes widened at what the screen said.

What did Sierra see?
What is on Maria's phone?
Will Cam and Maria get caught?
Do Sierra and the kids leave?

Fact; I'm sorry

I'm sorry this is so so so so short, but I wanted to update for you guys. I feel bad that I didn't update on Friday but life got in the way guys, I'll try to write some more tonight, and hopefully I'll stay on schedule for you all. Anyways hope you enjoyed love you my lovely's~✌️✌️Jenn