Matchmaking gig

Hi! It's been awhile since I thought a new content but fear not! I have thought something!

So like, this event will only last for about five days so engage now!

This matchmaking gig involves me basically pairing you up to a suitable MHA character by your given descriptions!

For example;

Let's name a girl named Claire. She's Aries, has wavy black hair and blue eyes. Tall and skinny, bisexual, and has an interest for modeling. Claire can be a bit of a timid, flustered girl if someone were to talk to her but she welcomes them in her life because she values everyone around her. She values friendship more than anything will do everything for them and to keep them happy.

And I match her with....

Twice! Now Jin fell in love with Claire because they're similar in a way of keeping friends close to their hearts.

He thinks of her as this little cute cinnamon roll and will get catch a bullet for her.

→→ That's just an example of course!

Rules:

1. Please put your forum in the comments:

Name, appearance, sexuality, gender, pronouns, hobbies, interest, personality, zodiac sign (optional), age (optional) and more!

2. Please wait in line! It's first come first serve!

3. Please be patient! I am a student after all and it might take too long to work on requests ☺️

4. I only take request ONCE

5. Have fun!

So this event will start in January 4, 2021 and will last until January 9, 2021. I will be accepting requests in those days!

Oh and yes, I will not only include villains! I'll include heroes and students too!

So uhh, yeah! Let the commenting commence! I'll be waiting!

JANUARY 10TH EDIT:::

Requests are now closed! Sorry folks!