Nausea (Toga and Dabi X Reader) Platonic

Platonic one-shots are my jam.

Handling knives weren't exactly your thing. You can barely hold a knife without feeling nauseas, and then you suddenly see your "daughter" madly welding a knife, running around, as if she were just carrying a piece of bread. A concerned mother hen, is what you are. I know it can't get a little annoying with you nagging the League of Villain every single second about their health, but trust me, they still love you. Although you can get annoying at times.

Back to Toga, she is still running around with a fucking knife in her hand as she chased down those little gremlins called "students"

Your heart was erratically beating out of your chest, as you bit down on your fingers, watching Toga run around with a goddamn knife.

Your motherly instincts were currently tingling, as you watch this reckless child swing the knife around. For the students, you couldn't careless. For Toga, you were deeply concerned.

"Toga, stop that this instant— hey, hey, hey! Toga no— Toga stop— Dabi, put down that child right now or— Dabi don't throw the child you gremlin—!" You yelled, as you vigorously chased Toga to take the knife away from her, when you cut your thumb on the knife. You hissed in pain, as you threw the knife aside, out of reach.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry but I can't really resist it!" Toga apologized, as she looked down at your bleeding thumb.

"Shhh, it's okay— I can bear..." You watched the blood drip from the cut.

"Y/N, are you okay? Was Toga too harsh?" You can hear Toga speak, but you can't really make out what she was saying.

Your vision darken, as you can no longer feel your blown body. Your breathe ceased, as your face turned to a pale shade of white. The world felt like spinning, as your system ceased to work. And before you know it, you fell backwards, with Toga and Dabi panicking.

"What the fuck, Toga!" Dabi cussed, as he carried you bridal style.

"Don't lift her from the ground, just—" Toga tugged on your arm, as she lowered you. "—make her kneel."

"And how do you know that you know what you're doing?" Dabi glared, as he complied, as he gently set you down on the ground.

"I don't know," Toga shrugged. "I'll go get some water, try to give her some air!" And with that, Toga skipped off as Dabi fanned you with his hand. And once she had returned, she was carrying a damp towel and a bottle of water.

Dabbing the damp cloth on your forehead, she stuck her tongue as she concentrated at the task at hand.

"Looks like you look like you know what you're doing, crazy," Dabi spoke, as he watched her do her thing.

"Y/N taught me," she shortly replied, as she pressed the cloth on your chest. "Dabi, take their jacket off, they must be hot." And with that, he complied. Once done, Toga did her thing, before checking your pulse. Your heart beat was unusually fast.

"This isn't good," Toga spoke. "We need to get her back back to the base."

"Mkay."

A motherfucking pink hello kitty bandage was on your thumb the moment you woke up. No, you weren't complaining, you were just confused... What happened?

Oh right. You bit your lip, as you looked around and spotted Toga by your door way carrying a water bottle.

"Y/N! You're back!" She threw the water bottle across the room, as she threw her arms around you. "Toga's sorry for making Y/N faint," she spoke with a pout, her cheek pressed against yours.

"How long have I been out?" You asked.

"About a few minutes, but don't worry! Dabi-chan and I knew just what to do!" Toga separated herself from you.

"Thanks, Toga. But you should know not to run with knives, it's dangerous." You softly scolded.

"Yeah, I know... No promises."

Yeah, the same thing happened to me a few months ago XD

It was at a competition of the most beautiful garden and my class decided to make fence posts with those pointed tips.

So a few classmates of mine volunteered to make outlines of the patterns to be sawed off by our other classmates, using box cutters.

Me, a huge idiot, forgot that I was using a cutter and ended up cutting my thumb's tip, just under my nail. Then cue to me running to the bathroom as my classmates followed behind me, scolding me about my idiocy, when I started to feel lightheaded and cold.

Then my vision got darker, I can't feel my body and I can't make out what my classmates were saying.

Thankfully, my classmates knew what to do incase of events like this and took me out of the bathroom and outside, bought water and a damp cloth.

It was the blood that made me lightheaded, and I didn't realized that I have phobias for blood. I mean, I don't kind blood but if it's directly dripping out of one's body and it's dripping in an overwhelmingly plenty amount, I feel lightheaded.

So moral of the story, be careful when using sharp objects.