Their language of love ❤️

Atsuhiro Sako (Mr. Compress)

He values physical touch and quality time.

There's just something about your touch that always makes him just want to linger for a little longer and just spend the whole evening just with you. He doesn't mind holding your hand anytime, he relishes these small moments with you beside him. Like a subtle reminder that no matter what happens, you'll be by his side and will never leave him.

He values quality time as well, he is hell-bent on showering you with his love in the most theatric fashion in the most simplest form. He believes any time that are spent with you, no matter how mundane the moment is. Whether just killing time with cuddling, reading a book together, perhaps cooking meals together...

He is a major romantic and he will show you his love in every way and it's just so sweet—

Hari Kurono (Chrono)

Acts of services speaks out to him the most and a bit of words of affirmation. There's just something endearing when you would to things for him even if he won't ask you to do so.

When you'd iron his shirts for him, maybe leaving a note on his pile of newly pressed shirt with sweet words and phrases. Maybe cooking him his lunch, or maybe washing his shirts for him.

"Love ya arrowhead, you better not stain your shirt with blood it's hard to wash it off ya fuckwad - Y/N"

Now it's not like he wants you to be his slave— oh no. He just appreciates you expressing your love for him by doing little things for him.

He doesn't want to admit it out loud, but he loves it when you would remind him he's more than just a tool for Overhaul and he's worth more than that. Little affirmations  you would drop here and there that lifted his spirits up and resonated with his soul.

Not to mention, you're the only one who can fluster him with teeth-rotting sweet fluffy words—

Jin Bubaigawara (Twice)

Physical touch gets him the most and his other alters. Sprinkle in some words of affirmation and he'll serve his heart and whole damn body to you on a silver platter.

He appreciates and loves every moment he gets to touch you, in both wholesome and unwholesome ways of course, but there's just something he adores about wholesome touches. He likes how warm your palms is against his cold ones. Electrifying and intoxicating and just so pleasant.

He loves it when you'd hug him from behind and would attempt to reach for his neck despite the height differences (if you're short/average height like me). Additionally, he loves it when you'd nuzzle your face on his back or neck, effectively tickling him with your hair.

He'd be often caught off guard when you would compliment him, or assure him he is fine and it never fails to tint his cheeks faint pink. He'd stumble on his words, a sputtering mess saying utter nonsense and come on, you know it's cute.

He appreciates you being patience of reassuring him he is meant something, that you'll love him no matter how odd he could be and what he did in the past. He loves for because of your patience and understanding and he hopes to live long enough to see you growing old with him.

Joi Iranaka (Mimic)

Act of services, because he doesn't feel like being touched without being uncomfortable (but he appreciates your random embraces out of nowhere as long as it doesn't freak him out), he doesn't like being showered with cheesy compliments or affirmations (he appreciates them occasionally though...), And maybe receiving gifts.