Valentine's Alphabet: Toga

Warning, this will get a tad bit Yandere-ish so please be warned.

Also, I wouldn't add the letter U of this one shot because she's a minor and I am not really comfortable with it. I know the age of consent from Japan is 13 but I really am not comfortable with it because I had a history of... I don't want to say. Please understand that.

Now onwards!

Affection: How affectionate are they?

Very. Just— Why'd you ask? She'll be hugging you from behind, smooching your cheeks at any given moments, she just loves you a lot!

Because: They love you because...?

Because you're you! She loves you because you're you, simple enough. She loves it when you're yourself and when you aren't afraid to be yourself. You're comfortable with you skin, and that makes her want to wear it, too!

Children: what do they think of children? how do they treat them?

She thinks they're totes adorbs! She wouldn't mind having one of them with you, they're amazing little creatures that she can call her own!

Domestic: would they consider settling down?

If the world became a much more better place for her, of course she would! Especially if you want to! She will gladly do it just for her little adorable Y/N!

Ending: how does break ups usually end up as?

She doesn't want to. She'll stab you if you ever thought of it. She'll even break your legs if that will assure her that you'll stay with her and you won't ever escape.

Fiance: are they committed enough to take your hand in marriage?

Of course she will marry you! She has always dreamed of wearing a pretty wedding gown, with the two of you walking by the aisle, ahhh it'll be so beautiful! Blood all over the walls as decoration will be exquisite!

Go out: how do they ask you to go out on a date?

Let this line explain;

"Y/N~ let's go and kidnap Midoriya together! Come on! I'll bring your favourite flavoured ice cream when we're done!"

Hello: How did you met them?

You were a recruit in the league, and of course she can't help herself to give you a little taste! A knife stabbed through your thigh is sure makes an impression!

Ill: How do they act when they're ill?

She loves being sick! It gives her more excuse to hang out with you! And you actually take care of her, which she is delighted to know you care about her!

Jealousy: How are they when they're jealous? Is it easy to make them jealous?

Easily. She is willing to plunge a knife in a bitch's throat if they ever breathe in the same air as you. There are times where different people would talk to you, and Twice will try his hardest best to keep the slippery Toga away from you while you talk with different people.

Kisses: How do they kiss you? Where the usually kiss you? Where they liked to be kissed?

You know Toga, she'll be clinging onto you and kissing your cheeks at any given chance. There are times where she'd pout at you, and you'd instantly know she's asking you to smooch her.

She loves it where you'd shyly peck at her lips or cheeks, and that gets her all fan girly and euphoric.

Love: how long does it take them to say the l word?

Not too long, not too fast. Just the perfect time. And that perfect time would be a death situation where it almost cost both your lives!

Memory game: How much do they remember about you?

Everything. Your first childhood pet, your favourite celebrity, your allergies, your first crush, your birthday, your parents/guardians' names, everything.

No: What is the big no no in the relationship? Like, what is the bad habit that they do that you hate?

She has that habit that is annoying is that she tends to cling into people (heroes, villains, etc.) And tell them that she loves them and lives to be them.

Admittedly, you'll be jealous and you hate it.

Obedient: How obedient are they?

Not that obedient, but she does obey things you are really desperate for her to follow, because "Anything for my beloved!"

Pet names: what do you like to call each other?

She loves to call you beloved, because something about that is just soooo romantic for her! And she loves it when you reciprocate the pet name calling, because she is loving it!

Quilt hogger: How are nights spent with them?

She snores lightly as she clings into your arms. There are times where you have to make sure she isn't keeping knives under her clothes to avoid hurting anyone while you sleep.

Responsible: How responsible are they?

Very responsible. She tries her best to be responsible, because she wants to build a future with you.

Security: How protective are they?

Very protective. When danger approaches, she'll be standing in front of you, already showing off a few too many knives she keeps in her clothes.

Theme song: A song that remind them of your relationship

Arms Tonite, by Mother Mother

Come on, won't you think it'd be cute if one of you died in each others arms? Because she does!

Being a villain, there are times lives will be at risks and that's the inevitable. The possibilities of death somehow scares her and makes her euphoric at the same time, that she can't comprehend her own emotions.

Unwholesome (Suggestive): What are those little things you do that gets them stiff/wet? What are those things they do that you find hot?

Three words... FBI OPEN UP

Vanity: How much do they care about their external appearance?

She loves being cute and she just wants to glam up while she murders a bunch of people, so yeah! She does care about her appearance.

Whole: Would they feel incomplete without you?

Yes. Just, Why'd you have to ask?

Xtra: A random headcanon about this character

She loves wearing the same shade of blood lipstick sometimes when she finds one. But there are times that it is blood she is wearing on her lips, so... It is either blood, or lipstick on her lips.

Yuck: What do they generally hate to a partner?

Duh, when they're not you!

Zzzz: How do they sleep? How much do they need sleep? What are their habits when sleeping?

She tends to lightly snore and roll around, she's a messy sleeper, but she tends to stay still at some times! She'd be waking up from time to time, only to stretch and fall asleep again.
Like a cat.