Valentine's Alphabet: Nemoto

Affection: How affectionate are they?

It depends. When he's busy, he's busy to the point he won't even try to listen to you, nor hear you. Overhaul comes first, as he says.

But if he isn't, the form of affection he can only give is to give you a pat by the back if you've done something for him, as well as a statement of appreciation.

Because: They love you because...?

Because he finds you trustworthy. I mean, he wouldn't be in a committed relationship with if you were a big liar, right?

He loves you because he believes that you can be trusted, and because you love him the same way you love him.

But he wishes that he can show his love for you more, but you... Overhaul comes first.

Children: what do they think of children? how do they treat them?

He thinks they're annoying, but would treat them neutral because he knows that they're not that much big of a liars yet.

And if you happen to like children, maybe he'll try to soften up for you.

Domestic: would they consider settling down?

When he sees that his work for Overhaul is enough to pay his depth (which is never), the thought of you settling down passed his mind every now and then... But we all know; Overhaul comes first.

Ending: how does break ups usually end up as?

Now, he wouldn't break up with you if you never lied. Hell, he wouldn't break up with you even if he doesn't love you anymore (unless you want to), but if you lied to him, no matter what the circumstances, he will break up with you.

He's become to radical to think that if ever someone lies for one time and one time only, he considers them as treacherous snakes.

Fiance: are they committed enough to take your hand in marriage?

Yes he is, but isn't sure whether he should put a ring on your finger just yet. Because we all know; Overhaul comes first.

Go out: how do they ask you to go out on a date?

... That's a different one-shot for now

Hello: How did you met them?

You were a high school friend of our dearest Nemoto. You weren't really close, but he knew you back then. You really didn't matter to him until you opened up to him and he felt so trusted, he became loyal to you and he felt that you were too honest.

And that, you got together. Both of you became couples, even when he became a member of the Hassaikai.

Ill: How do they act when they're ill?

He's actually behaved and just let's you take care of him and makes sure that he isn't taking care of his illness.

He takes his medicine courteously, drinks water every time you told him to, sleeps when you ask him, rests and not worry about work.

But he can't help but to worry about work because we all know— Overhaul comes first.

Jealousy: How are they when they're jealous? Is it easy to make them jealous?

It isn't easy to make him jealous, he trusts you with his life and if he's ever jealous when he sees someone pulling moves on you, he'll make sure to put a bullet between their eyes.

Kisses: How do they kiss you? Where the usually kiss you? Where they liked to be kissed?

He isn't the type of person, but there are times where he'd surprise you with a kiss by the cheek. He'd adjust his mask, then smooch your cheek. If he's feeling like it, he'll even shamelessly kissing your lips in front of the other minor members of the Hassaikai (but not during missions)