The lessons

Gundogdu's eyes saw them until they disappeared from the marque. Now it was only him and his mother sitting in, though he knew it was suppose to happen. He very well knew about his brother's choice, but he wasn't really sure of the actual girl his mind has occupied. After all, it was hard to read him. And beyond hard to know him!

"Ana..." Gundogdu said, once he was convinced.

These days he was bonding more with his mother, he knew that.

"Yes son?" Hayme asked.

He breathed well for once before starting.

"Ana, you really thought Gokçe is a suitable pair for Ertugrul? Ana, except for she is a girl grew up with us and you ana Baba nurtured her?" Gundogdu enquired.

Hayme felt puzzled at his sudden question. As she wasn't sure from the beginning, but she didn't wanted to took it out.

"Uh um..." She stammered at first.
"Yes son, actually I think and she is of good character too. Why suddenly?" She asked.

"Ana..."

"Actually, I didn't said this infront of Ertugrul, but I don't want them to marry at all."

His further sentence left Hayme in utter shock. She thought Gundogdu would be angry on Ertugrul for rejecting his wife's sister, but what he confessed was totally unexpected. She blinked for twice, before registering it.

"What... Why why but?" She questioned still not getting it.

Gundogdu twitched his dagger out of nervousness for a second. He knew her mother proposed this marriage to indulge Ertugrul and maybe he can be back to normal, but he had dilemma that what if Ertugrul is already in love, this force marriage will broke him even more and he feared it might snatch his bravery forever.

"Ana... Bak(look) we all know about something strange fromast one year. Like we know he is hiding something but not showing yet. He is trying to be happy but not, and we also know that something's definitely not right, right?" He began with explaining.

"Right son." Hayme said nodding her head.

"And isn't it's a matter of fact that we all tried to do almost everything for him. And you know nothing worked right."

"That's right too." Hayme intentively agreed.

"So Ana, you should think... Today it's some matter we don't know, still we can't find any solution, and coming to point Ana, if Gokçe would've been really suitable, then Ertugrul would've been fine till now. After all, isn't a relationship means to be together in a times."

Gundogdu's sudden line hit Hayme. Somewhere he got the point. Right persons makes you feels good in our bad times, if they don't they aren't right, that really means Gokçe isn't a right one for his son. Still, she thought to not rush with anything, neither to reject it, nor accept.

She slightly nodded her head in thoughts yet.

"Ok, let me think for a while." She replied bluntly.

"Evet Ana, but please think of what I said."

Pouring a little seed of Doubt, Gundogdu left from there leaving her mother to think.

******

Meanwhile At Templars Castle

Master Petruccio was busy in some papers when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

*Knock knock*

"May i come in?" Titus asked.

"Yes, come." Master Petruccio said, not bothering to look around.

"What are you doing, Master?" Titus asked.

"Nothing special." Master Petruccio said, uninterested.

"There is something i wanted to inform you.." Titus said.

Master Petruccio finally turn around looking at Titus, suspiciously.

There was a moment of silence..

"What is it, Titus?" Master Petruccio asked breaking the silence.

"Actually.." Titus sighed.

"Ertugrul. His elder brother Gundogdu, he is going to Aleppo...." Titus finally said.

"For what?" He asked, raising his left eyebrow.

"Maybe to discuss about the current tribe issue's with Emir Al-aziz." Titus said, guessing.

"What kind of issues the Kayi's would have?" Master Petruccio thought.

"Or should I say, what kind of issues they really don't have."
Petruccio laughed out, evilly.

Titus sticked a lame smile on his face.

"Ok." Petruccio changed the structure of his face to being serious.

"Now I am giving you a duty."

"Efendi.."

"And I want the work to be done, anyhow! I won't accept your silly mistakes. Did you get that?" Petruccio spatted warning him.

"Efendi"

***********

The cold night engulfed the warm day' light leaving a peaceful silence behind in the tribe. Light fog everywhere gave a moist veiw in the environment, forced people to stay in their respective tents for good.
But a cloudy figure rested on the stairs of Kayi's marque, sulked into deep thinking. It's not one, two, or three matter occupied in his mind, but all the burden they had on their shoulders.

Hayme suddenly sat besides Ertugrul flinching him. He was too busy to notice her, but averted his eyes back immediately seeing her mother. Ertugrul knew it was of no use to hide his emotions from his birth-giver, so he never did. He sighed slowly.

"I threw the whole tribe into fire, didn't I Ana?" He began.

"Yes you did." Hayme agreed immediately.

Ertugrul had a glance of her face, the more amount of guilt build inside him.

"I am left all helpless Ana, but I am so grateful to my brother for not putting guilt inside me." He put forth his thoughts.

"Yes that's right. You brought a trouble, and your brother too didn't went further... But you know what son...

Ertugrul looked at her. Somewhere his mother's calm and beautiful face have the ability to calm his mind.

"When you are hungry, you eats bread... But you don't eat raw bread... You put it into fire. You wants to cook it for your necessity. And there exists two types of fire son...

She continued taking a breath.

"One fire, which cooks your bread fulfilling your necessity, other fire burns your bread leaving you in more trouble."

"And you know what, this hunger... this hunger is our life. It always demands something as per it's convience. The bread, is a test for you which is a necessity. A test in our life... But it's up to you whether you fulfills your necessity that is get cooked, or get burned."

Ertugrul was all attentive all this while. He knew, it was something he needed the most. He nodded his head.

"Understood Ana. I won't let our tribe burn in this. Neither will I leave it." He smiled lightly.

"Yes, just like you didn't left that Gazelle." She too smiled.

Ertugrul's mother saw in his son's eyes, she knew from the beginning he was different.
And today, both knew what different was needed to be done.

------------------------------------------------------

BareeraNoor0

Thank you so much Noor for your precious help.♥️♥️