Left behind

The smile on their face didn't swept away, even though their eyes devoured it's love in a soulful silence. Saying nothing is also a confession. Her eyes lowered as a crimson flush covered her face. And indeed his direct stare left those blushes on her face.

"Seems like you know what will I say." Averting her eyes towards the horse beside her, Halime said to Ertugrul with a captivating smile spread on her lips.

"But... My heart tears to hear it from you." Ertugrul said it out, as his eyes saw Halime's hands caressing his Aktolgali's mane.

"May the sun not burn your skin."

"May the rain not make you cold."

"May no rock touch your feet."

"Go like water, come back like water."

All this while, Ertugrul's lips held a satisfying smile. He felt like he only needed those words, and the whole world is his.

"Did you hear that Aktolgali?" Ertugrul too roamed his hand around his dear horse.

"He will take me and bring me back!" Ertugrul stated with proud.

Even though he was setting for a journey no one knows what holds, but she held a believe. Faith in her Allah and pride in her man. Because she haven't forget yet the mercy of Allah in his believers living to spread justice in the little mortal world. And now she knew well, his man is also one if them now.

The saddening process of saying Goodbye is never easy, but Halime's heart had the unknown dreaded feeling of unexpected seperation, yet she didn't showed it.

"You are going as an Alp Ertugrul, and you may return as a Gazi. May Allah protect you on this holy war."

Ertugrul smiled.

"In Sha Allah, but I know one thing for sure after returning, that I am taking you to my tribe." Ertugrul said, but unexpected to him Halime's face drained. It was for something even she wasn't sure for, but she smiled again to keep up with his spirits.

"Ye..yes... You should go now. Your Alps are waiting for you." She immediately changed the topic with a stammering accent.

Ertugrul nodded his head, and left after saying a last good-bye to his lady.

Ertugrul and the Alps of Kayi's took their master's and their friends blessings. They were on the way to their first war, first was towards justice, freedom and Independence. Halime saw them from a distance, though Halime knew them all... No one knew her except Ertugrul. She helped them a lot in their war, as she had always been a great spy, but never unveiled herself to anyone. Ertugrul was a special person in her life, to whom she bonded or loved, to love him-is an understatement word for her feelings towards him.

A crystal drop of water ran down her cheek, on the suspicion of never seeing him again.

Even if they came with a victory on this secret war, halime feared for their relation. She had all the insecurity inside her, but nothing to express.

**************

Kantara Castle.

Simon held a grand feast in his castle, on the occassion of achieving victory against Turks. He was successful on poisoning Ertugrul, whom he felt a pebble on his way. Simon's soldier came forward and handed him a glass of wine. He gulped a sip upon accepting it.

And a line of grin took over his soldiers face, who was revealed to be.... Turgut.

Halime knew the secret doors of castle, which Ertugrul took as opportunity and he already kept his Alps on the place of soldiers two days ago. By now, half on the castle had Ertugrul's Alps in the face of  soldiers.

As Turgut passed by Bamsi, he understood Bamsi had the access of all doors by now. They both smirked at each other.

***********

ALLAHU AKBAR...

ALLAHU AKBAR...

ALLAHU AKBAR...

The mighty slogan's voice slammed each and every wall of Kantara Castle, as Suleyman Shah's son Ertugrul held the head of Simon high in the air.

They took the castle down, they brought the flag of injustice to ground, freed the voice of voiceless's loudly, and unfurled the banderole of liberty on top.

With the completion of prayer's call, Simon breathed his last breath. Taking a high swirl, Ertugrul's sword beheaded the neck of cruelty. Simon's face fell down, and he smiled.

They completed the journey, whose victory belongs to Allah.

Ertugrul's hand crawled down his sword with a smile on his face, reaching his tassel tied on it.

"May this be a witness and power to your justice."

His first step towards that justice has been taken, and he knew it won't stop until he will breath the last breath of Martyrdom!

"Sonsuza kadar adalet, sonsuza kadar hürriyet."

Ertugrul shouted out upon raising his sword high.

"Sonsuza kadar adalet, sonsuza kadar hürriyet..."

"Sonsuza kadar adalet, sonsuza kadar hürriyet...."

The trail of voices intimidated behind their Bey's voice and with the banner of justice, it faded off.

**********

Kayi Alp headed back to their training campus after the victory. It was their last days in the camps, and they faced warm welcome's of everyone. Indeed they achieved a big thing in their young age. Their master was the one to congratulate them with thankful hug. The name of Kayi began to spreading, and their master undoubtedly played an important role.

But besides everything, Ertugrul's eyes searched for that one person, whom he missed his whole journey and rode tirelessly.

"Ertugrul oğul..." Usta took his attention.

"Yes Usta!" He answered him hiding the fact of him searching for Halime.

"This is... for you." His master silently handed him a letter, he took it confusingly. His master left off.

Taking some seperate steps from everyone, Ertugrul stood at the distance unfolding his letter. He began to read it:

Dear Ertuğrul,

      A very happy and blessed victory to you. If you are reading it then you absolutely made it and won it. And I can't express enough how proud I am feeling. You have much more to receive and achieve yet Ertugrul. I want to apologize you for not being present there to congratulate you.... I am sorry....
And I can't be there with you ever. Yes, you read it right. I am going Ertugrul, and I can only tell you that.... Be happy always.

I AM SORRY ONCE AGAIN.

Yours,
Gazelle eye.

********************************

Assalamualaikum.

Few more chapters left, anything to say?

Also I would like to know two things....

First, I am planning to write another Fanfiction (ofcourse on Ertugrul) but running out of plots, so anyone up for ideas?
Do inform me.

Second, are you all interested in paranormal/black magic kind of plot with Dirilis Ertugrul? Or not?

Jazak Allah.
Love,
Misba.