Off to journey

Kayi Tribe

"Give me your blessings Ana." Gundogdu kissee his mother's hand.

"Blessings are yours son." Hayme caressed his face. Gundogdu turned to Ertugrul.

"Have safe journey brother." Ertugrul immediately hugged him. He reciprocated the hug. Gundogdu patted his back.

"Take care of the tribe." He ordered him, as ofcourse there needs a company with their mother.

"Don't worry Abi." He smiled.

Gundogdu looked at Selcan. He was noticing the worry occupied her eyes from some days. He thought it to be her concern for him.

"My love, take care." Gundogdu said up to lost Selcan who abruptly looked at him. Selcan smiled at him. Gundogdu softly gave a peck on her forehead. Giving everyone a final goodbye, he left from on his journey with his Alps.

Not caring to look at anyone's face, Selcan left from there. She had so mamy things buried inside her, but recently a strange feeling gulped her badly. She couldn't even think of something happening to Gundogdu, but her strong senses gave her the same signal. Selcan continued all her prayings, Dua's, and wishes, but forget the fate!

"Gokçe, Ertugrul..." Hayme attracted the only remaining one's attention.

"You both come at the Lunch table, I have something to talk with you." She declared.

"As you wish Ana." Saying it, Ertugrul left without turning his eyes anywhere.

Gokçe traced him until he disappeared, she being disappointed went in the weaving area for works.

**********

Halime was present in the rug shop with Aykiz, after taking the permission from Hayme Ana. Aykiz didn't felt the need to teach Halime more as she observed her quiet good in weaving, but also observed her all lost somewhere.

Halime was already really tense enough to take up the news of Gokçe and Ertugrul's marriage planning. She had her own sources to know about the news, as obviously no tribe member will feel it important to share the news of their marque's matter to an outsider, atleast what they thought.

Selcan and Gokçe showed up in the shop, which boiled Halime's blood to extreme. All these days in Kayi Tribe, Halime didn't had the formal feeling of behaving in the tribe as if she was guest. Even though she showed something else on the outside, she really embraced them as their own from inside.

Gokçe had the same ferocious feeling as Halime, upon seeing her. But selcan was surprised seeing Halime there. Gokçe saw Aykiz adjacent to Halime.

"Aykiz, what she is doing here?" With an extreme hatred on the face Gokçe asked. This time Selcan didn't hold her sister back, as she was wondering the very same thing.

"With the permission of our Bey, Hayme Ana, what we all are doing here." Aykiz threw a precise mouth shutting taunt on her. Gokçe surprisingly stared her face for a moment. Rolling her eyes, she turned her face. Halime couldn't help but had a inner smile.

Aykiz knew well the secret hidden love of Gokçe and also the denial of Ertugrul for marriage, which had triggered probably the psychic mind of Gokçe who had bee mad on almost everything from yesterday.

"You are seeing her..." Aykiz whispered to Halime. Halime raised her head and saw Gokçe.

"She has been all mad from yesterday because Ertugrul Bey denied to marry her." Aykiz simply said.

"What?" Silently Halime spatted.

"Yes."

"Means... Ertugrul... Bey..."

"Refused to marry Gokçe!" Aykiz vaguely giggled.

Aykiz had been in the blissfully disaster called love with Turgut Alp, and that's what made taught her to easily discern the glimpse of love in anyone's eyes. Aykiz was very well aware of the mysterious story going around her, still remained silent. She smiled observing the free smiling yet hidden face of Halime.

Halime was collecting some threads from a table kept nearby. Gokçe walked from somewhere to near the table. She saw Halime busy in her works, she violently scrumbled the half sewed mitten in her hand.

"Halime please come here." Aykiz called for Halime from behind Gokçe. Halime leave somethings on table. Gokçe's impersistent mind smirked, and her lips immediately had slight curve. She purporsely stretched her leg beside the short place for passing, and an obstacle becomes enough to stammer going person.

Halime always loved to step some steps ahead from everyone. She knowingly threw some threads from her hand which no one saw, as she was close to Gokçe. Gokçe tried to back but the thread tangled in her own leg causing her to fell. Halime didn't let her fall either, she holded her by her elbow. The women's gasped seeing an uncertain scene.

And you'll fall in your own well you'd been digging for others!

"Be careful." Halime loudly said holding Gokçe.

"You'll fall down more, ever after being so low." This time whispered in Gokçe' ears, which widened her eyes.

"Gokçe you ok?" Selcan concernly came to her. Halime let her elbow go, and Selcan smiled at her thankfully. Gokçe was unbelievably seeing her.

"Iyiyim, Iyiyim Abla!(I am ok, I am ok)"
Gokçe haven't yet took her eyes off of going Halime.

Throwing a disgusted look, gokçe walked off angrily. Selcan sighed seeing the tension she sensed.
She can't help! She simply shrugged.

************

ALLAH HU AKBAR ALLAH HU AKBAR

ASH HADU ALLAH ILAHA ILALLAH

ASH HADU ANA MUHAMMADAR RASULALLA

ASH HADU ANA MUHAMMADAR RASULALLAH

HAYA ALAS SALLAH    HAYA ALAS SALLAH

HAYA ALAL FALAH    HAYA ALAL FALAH

ALLAH HU AKBAR   ALLAH HU AKBAR

LA ILAHA ILLALLAH

The mighty prayer's voice reached out in the ears of all the slaves of Mighty out there. They reciprocated towards the call of prayer, that is Azan. Women's prayed in their respective tents and men perfomed out their Salah in the tribe's mosque, together.

After the Zuhr Prayer, they now had the time for lunch. The different families gathered at their own table respectively, yet with the same affection and love for their families. They were having their lunch peacefully.

But the Marque's tribe was not peaceful a new trouble waited for their at doorstep.

"Permission!"

Abdurrahman all soaked in blood and mud cam inside the marque disrupting their time.

"Abdurrahman..." Ertugrul immediately gasped seeing him and ran to him, while women's were shocked and stood leaving their morsels of hand.

"Bey... Gundogdu Bey..." He barely manage to utter while breathing heavily.

"My son!"

"Gundogdu."

They tensely crawled over to Abdurrahman.

"Abdurrahman, what happened?" Ertugrul was supporting him from falling.

"Bey, Gundogdu Bey...

Abdurrahman looked over at Ertugrul.

"Templars, they abducted Gundogdu bey while on our way, bey...they sended me to inform you... Huhh... They want that prisoners in exchange!" He finally said it all.

"Allahhhh!" Hayme caught her head.

"My Gundogdu." Selcan's eyes immediately filled and she collapsed.