What is this feeling?

1 year ago....

(Some days later, in training camp)

The respective Alps-to-be were on some rest, while some decided to cheers the lonely time with their colleagues. Ertugrul and Halime were ahead of the stage of awkwardness now, and they tried to spy as together as possible, while Ertugrul didn't even shared everything to his closest Alps, not because he didn't trust them enough, but because he don't trust people around him stooped low to eavesdropping.

While observing the calmness, Ertugrul went forward to Halime's tent. There he spotted her sitting outside the tent with some other woman seemed Christan with her appearance. He took his steps and stopped at a distance enough for girls to notice him. Halime saw him, so did Sophia by turning her face. They stood up, and Ertugrul approached Halime.

"Welcome." Sophia immediately greeted him plastering a smile, which actually made Halime's eyes wide.

"He is not any new person here, Sophia." Halime said clearly showing off her annoyance.

"Doesn't matter." Sophia sticked her smile.

"Thank you!" Ertugrul thanked her with a light smile.

"Well anyways, Ertugrul Bey she is my friend Sophia, sophia he is Ertugrul Bey." She formally introduced them.

"Ohh... Nice to meet you." Sophia tried buttering as much as she can, but Ertugrul recognized it all fake the same moment while Halime couldn't. She continued to stare them both with weird expressions.

"Same here... Umm.. Anyways, I want to talk with you." Ertugrul changed his glance towards Halime and said.

"Excuse me, I am having works." Sophia delivered a devilish smirk to Halime to which she rolled her eyes, and Sophia went off.

"Yes...." Halime asked him.

Ertugrul give her a light glare, and took out something from his little bag. It was a metallic ring, the same ring he'd found from somewhere. Halime saw it confusingly.

"This seems familiar to me." She immediately blurted out without a second thought which widened Ertugrul's eyes.

"What?" He exclaimed shockingly.

"You know it, where you saw this?" He questioned. Halime regretted being absent-minded. She stammered for a while.

"Umm... I don't remember it." She said wanting to convert his mind.

"Oh Damn!"

"Why but? And where you finded this from?" Halime asked.

"It was besides Hassan's body. I use to thought this is your partners. I even tried to investigate but no clue." Ertugrul explained, which eventually saddened her. Everytime she hears Hassan's name, it fills her with guilt. She can't overlook the verity of possibility which could've saved Hassan's life, and an innocent soul would've been alive today if she hadn't been ignorant.

Ertugrul didn't meant to make her feel guilty, but he stated it without realizing.

"Anyways, do tell me if you'll remember." Ertugrul said to divert her mind.

"Yes." She replied in lame tone and turned to go.

"By the way Halime...." She stopped and turned.

"Who was that girl, I mean how you know her?" Ertugrul asked not getting anything else. Because he didn't wanted her to go in a bad mood. Her sad was something he eventually couldn't bear which made him desperate to bring a smile on her face.

"Why? I told you she is my friend." Halime didn't liked him asking about her friend.

"Umm... Just asking, actually... She is a good woman. So I am asking you." He said, drawing a long smile on his face.

Halime's expressions changed. We can have some unnamed feelings for person we met some days ago, and we can recognize it too. And they both knew it too. Still, he dared to say that line infront of her. Halime folded her hands in a sarcastic manner.

"Oh really.... Aren't you liking so many outsiders?" She taunted him.

A mischievous smile appeared on his face.

"No, actually not! Actually, now she is my new friend so I just owe to ask isn't it." He said with a giggle.

"Oh okk..." She smiled, but with a hidden anger.

"But where are you going?" Ertugrul stopped her she was about to go.

"To the hell!" She simply stated.

"Ufff Halime... Stop!" He already enjoyed teasing her in these days.

"You don't have to worry about me Ertugrul Bey." This time Halime went formal, which made Ertugrul realized he went a bit far.

"Ahh Halime, it's ok now, I was joking." He stopped his urge to laugh hard.

"Nothing, you better should go with your new friend. No need to be here..." She finally went off this time and Ertugrul's laugh remained unsuppressed.

***********

Halime's P.O.V

The chilly wind blown by my face took away all my mind and I closed my eyes rubbing my palm over my soft arms, breathing in the scenty puff and the echoing twilight. I know not how it found me.

But, to the heartbeat of the night...

Is this happening?
Is it true?
Ot is this fantasy?

All my dreams coming true...
All because of you
I can't believe its true...
All because of you...

You are everything I
Wanted for so many years...

I blushed in the vague

And when my mind re-occupied,
I realized....

Is is happening?
Is it true?
Or Is it fantasy?

Ertugrul's P.O.V

Yes I know how it found me, from you to the fate, to me back to the God!

I know it's happened,
I know it's true,
I know it completed.

Because I aimed to be your reality after that dream,
Your belief after that doubt.

And your belonging after that longing....

I smiled out of nowhere, and when my mind gazed out of present,
I realized...

How it happened...
How it came true...
And how it finded it's way!
........

And to feel nothing, became a beautiful feeling for them.

****************

Assalamualaikum everyone.

So my dear readers, I am so happy to share that this book Left Behind crossed 1.5K+ views and 100 votes.

I am having immense happiness by seeing your love and support.
Thank you all!❤️
Keep loving and keep reading ❤️

P.S : I had mood to add some lines of my favourite songs, so I added in above part, lines which I believe is amazing.

Jazak Allah.
Love
Misba.❤️