Identity revealed

Gundogdu's eye got rid of the eye patch it had been closed with. He shrieked as soon he got released. But his hands again came in contact with the chains they rolled him with.

"Ughhhh..." He growled loudly.

Petruccio was standing right infront of him. Gundogdu glared him with bloodshot eyes. The only barrier was the chains in Gundogdu's hand between Petruccio and angel of death.
Petruccio mocked out an evil laugh.

"Seytan(Devil)" Gundogdu murmured slowly.

"You will regret it Petruccio! You will regret it." He fiercely spat out.

"Haha... Well, at present you are regretting because of those prisoners." Petruccio smirked walking away from him.

"Prisoners?"
Gundogdu let it out slowly.

Who are they prisoners which let Gundogdu in the hell of Templars, he wondered. Surely, they aren't any traders as said by Halime. He got it well, that she lied. He wasn't sure now, if Ertugrul had thrown them in which fire.
He sighed.

***********

"It all happened because of you, because of you.... Only because of you!"   Selcan immediately grabbed Halime as soon she entered the marque, shocking them all.

"Selcan... Leave her." Hayme tried to seperate selcan from her.

"It only happened because of you, You threw my Gundogdu there." Selcan's voice cracked into tears when Halime tried to register if what crossed her mind came true or not.

"My Gundogdu." Selcan's gripped loosened from Halime's hand, and she slowly subsided down, snivelling. And Halime had her breath.

"Abla, stay strong." Gokçe tried to console her sister.

"Gokçe, took your sister out."
Hayme calmly ordered her.

"No."
Selcan got up from floor, pushing Gokçe behind from her.

"Ask her who is she? Is she... a traitor, why it h... happened?" Selcan said with stiffening breaths. She got adamant on staying there.

"Selcan, we are talking. Go outside Daughter." Hayme again asked.

"No Ana, I am staying here. Please ask her." Immediately, selcan's voice went from loud to pleading.

Halime remained standing besides Ertugrul, with fear grasped in her heart, fear of hurting others because of herself.

..........

Selcan seated calmly, but her fingers playing with each other still in despair. Gokçe tried continuously to assure Selcan, but failed everytime as Selcan only kept her eyes on Hayme and Halime. They had their seats occupied. Hayme sat on Beylic chair, with Halime on her left and Ertugrul adjacent to her, and Selcan and Gokçe on the right side.

"Now..."

She begin with an extreme calm tone, cleverly hiding the pain of separation of her son, her heart was drowned in.

"Tell us, who are you? And what are you hiding from us?"

Halime had her first gaze on Ertugrul, as if her eyes apologizing from him for lying. Then she looked at Hayme.

"I.... I am granddaughter of, of late Seljuk Sultan Kaykhusraw." She stopped and the four astonished eyes on her.

"I am daughter of Late Sehzade Numan Keyqubad, and neice of Sultan Alaeddin keyqubad." While her eyes again went on the person sitting besides him. He didn't overcame the shock yet!

And he was right in his own way. More than one year, and he still never knew about her identity, he always knew the fact she hides something, but he never expected it to be this way.

"You? You are a Sultana, but how you and your brother went towards Templars? I don't understand this? And what's all this is happening huh?" Hayme got more confused.

Halime gave a grave look to them.

"He isn't my brother!" She said shocking them further.

"What?" This time Ertugrul exclaimed.

It means much more to come yet!

"Yes." Halime took a deep breath.

"He... Actually, he is Byzantium Prince, Alexius." She simply stated.

The silence remained in the marque, but they knew it wasn't something they yearned for.

"I was very young when I lost my father, while my mother had died just after my birth. After Baba's death, my uncle and aunty took me in."

Halime said out of nowhere, even though she was telling to everyone, but her reason was Ertugrul.

"They loved me just like their sons, and also encouraged me so much, that I was raised like a son and not as a daughter. Everything was fine, but some years ago... Conspiracies started to take shape, and I began to blame for several reasons, to make me separate from uncle. But uncle and aunty never believed in any."

Ertugrul has his ears more than anyone.

"Not only Templars, but also the foes in face of freinds were a part of it. I had enough of all, my uncle's way or raising began to get question, still he didn't heed them just for me! And finally, I moved out of palace, convincing them that I wanted to be a secret spy and showing no interest in being Sultana while I wanted to be away from them. And they hesitantly believed me because for real I never had  any interest in palace, And I moved."

"But I never thought I would land in more trouble, still I continue to be spy, living in madrasa. I also began to infiltrate castles, governor's inns, mongols and many more! I had many encounters with templars, but until one day they also recognized me."

"I managed to escape from their clutch, And they began to infiltrate training camp, so I too went in Amanos mountains last year, it all started there, from there they want revenge, they also want to use me against my state. Some months ago, I came to know they wants to ruin the Byzantine's emperor, who is an honest one, so they took his son, Alexius. And I went to rescue him. But got in their hands, after that only Ertugrul saved me, and took here."
She finished it turning her eyes to Ertugrul.

Just then, something striked Hayme's mind.

"Wait, you said you were in training camp last year. Does that mean you and Ertugrul knows each other?"

Gokçe shockingly saw towards Hayme, she never expected this. She still hoped it to be false. Because her love for Ertugrul will never let her accept it.

Ertugrul looked at Halime's face.

"Yes, and as she said she infiltrates them, she only guided us for capturing Kantara Castle. Also, had fought with us." Ertugrul coldly said.

Gokçe had the biggest shock, she didn't heard that they love each other, but she didn't even denied the fact that something's there between them.

"Yes... And I also what to do to for helping Gundogdu Bey from there, but please... Don't give Alexius to them. I can manage everything, but not him. He is so small for these games, it will be a worst destruction for not only Islamic world, but also for the Humanity." Halime said it not wanting to show the sadness filled inside her.

"Okk..." Hayme still seems to be confused.

"But... If you both knew each other that well, then why did Ertugrul never told us, neither you contacted in this one year, not even you told when Halime arrived her. Why?"

Why.... was the only thing she wondered that moment.