The hidden emotions

After Friday prayers...

The womens were busy with their rug sewings. Halime accompanied Aykiz in the shop by being with her. Gokçe was also present at some distance. Not went unnoticed by Halime's eyes that, Gokçe continuously stared Ertugrul who was standing with his Alps at the stable. Such a disrespect! Halime thought to herself, but she can't ignore the fact that Gokçe's gaze on her man was staring irritating her beyond extent, even though she tried to ignore it.

"Huhh!! Who is that girl?" Halime suddenly told up.

Aykiz who was sewing, held her face up. She didn't knew Halime asked about her.

"Who?" She confusingly asked.

Halime pointed her finger someone behind Aykiz. Aykiz turned her face backwards and saw Gokçe, almost only standing.

"Umm... Gokçe!" Aykiz casually said, which caught Halime's attention.

"Ohh so she is Gokçe." She abruptly stated without realizing. Aykiz saw her, but didn't understood her meaning.

"Yes... Why?"

"No... Nothing. Nothing. You should continue your work." Halime tried to change topic.

Aykiz again looked back, and this time she captured Gokçe's bold stalking towards Ertugrul. She had light smile on het face. But Halime didn't even met her eyes, in order to not face any teasings.

*******

Near the outer area of the tribe, almost at the shallow ending of mountains stood Ertugrul. For a moment of peace, a moment of thinking, and a moment of loneliness from everything. His mind was summed up from two days, like almost everything happened in these days, speechless from this situations. He needed to reconsider, reconsider his thoughts maybe.

A minute of presence of him, and he heard something behind him. That was someone's slow footsteps. He stood still, knowing very well of her existence.

A whole minute passed again, but the silence remained as frosted, until she decided to spoke up. Some things feels so easy unless we face it, and that's what she felt that time. But after all, she was a courageous woman, let it be any thing, she reassured herself.

"I.." She raised her voice. "I want to talk to you." Halime finally said it, broking the agonizing stillness.

"I am all listening!" He only said it, without turning around.

Halime had another sharp inhalation of breath.

"Actually... You... I wanted to say that, please don't mess with Kara Toygar. Leave that matter to us." She stuttered.

"Why?" Ertugrul asked, this time swirling behind.

He finally saw her, she finally saw him. After a long count of one whole summer, one whole year... They were standing there, alone for the very first time after these interval. But with the sense of everything changed, and not anymore can be like before. Maybe their relation too, they both had this knowledge.

"He is.. too powerful. Don't involve in thi.. this." Not to forget her every stammering statements, she said like she never knew the person stood infront of her.

"Oh I see!" Again another sarcasm, which made Halime avert her face. Those are painful.

"But don't you worry, we know very well to deal with these things, they are our matter Halime Hatun." He said, stressing on 'hatun' intentionally.

Halime tightly clutched her dress in her delicate fists. Ertugrul's partial words were directly hitting her heart. And to know both, how unbearable those are. She remembered doing the same with him once, but in playful manner.