In the trap

His loud laugh echoed all around. His winning looks were the proof he was never habitual of defeat. All he wanted was power and control. It barely took him two five to ten days to took his both enemies as prisoners. They were in the middle of forest, with his soldiers surrounding them. It was them two verses they in ten's.

"Just look at you both, you were going to defeat me.... What happened now? How you are feeling to be defeated?"
He laughed like a devil again.

"We haven't lose yet Bisol."
Ertugrul stated in rage.

"Oh really!"
He laughed again.

"What really you both could so against us that too being tied?" Bisol smirked. This time Ertugrul remained silent. But he was all temper-filled. He was not going to give up infront of him, atleast not till he is alive, let them be in any numbers. So was Halime! But they both stayed quiet.

Bisol took some steps away from them. Ertugrul and Halime exchanged glances. They both saw each other at the same time. They were tied, all surrounded with their enemy but wasn't ready to give up. With Bisol intention, they were now very well aware of the trap they set using Hassan.

********

Alev was eyeing each and every steps of Ertugrul and Halime, neither in any world they wanted both of them to come together as it could be their destruction. They both were set off, probably for some proofs. This is the best time he can set them against each other, he thought.

He wanted them to kill each other in misunderstanding, but his master wanted something else. His master, Bisol was craving to see their death with his own eyes, so he personally took the road and ordered Alev to make them prisoner.

Alev wasn't very sure of this idea, Bisol wanted to be with as many soldiers as he can, but Alev didn't wanted that, maybe because he had saw the strength of a true muslim also maybe he is somewhere scared. But he can't say anything to his master, he loves his life dearly.
-------------

Ertugrul saw a cloth stuck in a leaf. On contrary, Halime found some traces of blood on the ground. Both cloth and blood moved in a particular directon.

"What if this is a trap?"

"But what if I found something worth this risk!"

Everything has a price! And maybe this truth's price is risk.

Taking a deep breath, Halime didn't stopped walking. For the sake of his brother, Ertugrul continued the way.

Alev and the soldiers were following both of them all this while.

"It ends here."

Both heard same line simultaneously. They turned and unexpectedly found each other. More than shocking!

"You." Both again blurted at same time. They have seen each other's face before, and the faces was unforgettable for both of them. Ertugrul's rage took him over, he immediately tightened his grip on his swords, Halime's eyes saw it all.

From a very young age and spending much times among enemies and heathens, nothing scared her ever than his immediate burning anger. Something was in him that she was scared and fascinated at the same time.

He isn't going to forgive his brother's enemy at any cost, his half life in hunting but nothing took his attention and heated him at same time.

Irony smirked!

"Well well well..."

Before anything, Bisol appeared there.

"Bisol." They both knew him well.
Governor of Kantara castle who gained name for his brutality and injustice stood there infront of them.

"Well, I had an indelible moments with both of you, our meet-up is going to be worthy!" He grinned evilly. They were shocked on his sudden appearance with a bunch of soldiers. Something is going to happen now!

************

Bisol was planning something, he isn't going to waste his enemies death as it is.

"You are going to write a letter to Seljuk's and Kayi's. I'll have my demands in their exchange, and my demands will be..."

Alev felt it fishy, he was present there but with his face covered. He knew well that Bisol won't keep his promise even after getting his demands fulfill, but he is terrorized deep inside to let them live for that much time.

He so wanted to warn Bisol, but he know he can't. And he don't care too.

Soldiers had a keen eye on both. It felt irritating. There must be some way to get out of their clutch, and he will!

"Look girl.."

Halime turned her face towards him, although they were tied together, but kept their faces on opposite side.

"I am finding some way to get out from here, so would you be with me?." Ertugrul assured her.

"Ohh no no, no way... I am enjoying here so much."
Sarcastically she replied as she was beyond irritated.

Ertugrul rolled his eyes. He didn't expected this, but she can be kind too. Well, he focused on thinking again. Halime remained frustrated.

"You understood right, you will go in some times, but before that I have some other work to deal with." Bisol said as he turned his face towards a downed Halime, and eyed her all over with a devilish grin in eyes.