Moments

Kayi Tribe

The Kayi tribe's drum started beating at the early morning. Kayi residence happiness started to shout Gundogdu's name. Everyone prayed happily as they walked in tribe more. Ertugrul and Gundogdu were besides each other on their horses, behind him were Halime and Alexius. And the Alps surrounding them. Suleyman Shah's family too came out listening the drum beats.

"Ana Gundogdu!" Selcan shouted in tears and happiness. Hayme too got so emotional to say anything.

Gokçe's eyes went on Halime, and she clenched her fist in ultimate anger. She knew Ertugrul confessed his love for Halime infront of everyone, and no one objected, which has bothered Gokçe so much. She wanted them to choose Gokçe over Halime, even if Ertugrul loves Halime. Her last hope was Gundogdu, whose decision hasn't revealed yet.

Gundogdu mounted off, and went to met his family. He first walked and hugged his mother.

"My son... Thousand thanks to Allah!" She blessed him tearfully and kissed Gundogdu's forehead. Gundogdu kissed his mother's hand.

Backing off, he immediately engulfed Selcan in his arms, who cried out. Gundogdu comforted her and kissed on her forehead, wiping Selcan's tears. Gokçe was standing besides Selcan, Gundogdu turned to her but her gaze was fixed on Ertugrul who was standing with Halime downstairs of marque. Gokçe immediately took her eyes off.

"Hoşgeldiniz Gundogdu Bey!" She greeted him with a smile.

"Thank you sister!" He said keeping his right hand on left chest.

"Gundogdu oğul, you must be tired. Come have some rest." Hayme said to Gundogdu. He nodded his head and went inside with his mother.

*******

Ertugrul looked at Halime who was smiling looking at the surrounding. Her eyes weren't on him, but her smile was for him only. They came so far, without each other till now but with the love they had for each other. Suddenly the smile on Halime's lips disappeared.

"It was not easy for me to live like that." Halime said seeing Ertugrul. He didn't said anything. He knew she wanted someone to listen, and he was always her someone.

"I never thought when will I meet you, or if I could ever come together with you." She didn't said it till now, but she wanted to.

"Our patience pay off Halime Sultan." He said smiling. She nodded her head.

"Now, In Sha Allah I will talk about our marriage to my Ana, ofcourse after Sultan's permission." Ertugrul said to Halime. She saw him.

"He knows about us Ertugrul! But he has gone for war. No one knows when will he come back or... And we have his permission too." Halime said, though het voice lowered but she pulled herself.

"Tamam."

"I will talk to Ana in the afternoon only then." Halime smiled and lowered her eyes.

She didn't knew from how many days she was waiting for it. She didn't knew when she fell in love, she knew nothing. They are here after thousands of days and nights full of hardship and finally to their love.

A tear tripped down Halime's eyes while she fixed her face down only. It was of happiness, all the pain she had inside her, for all the longings and unsaid feelings.

Ertugrul raised her chin by him forefinger and wiped the tear. He knew it was unstoppable and neither did he wanted it to stop, nor to fell down.

He softly wiped all the tears and cupped her cheeks. Halime felt everything in his touch.

"It's over now, my gazelle eyes."

"It's over!" She repeated.

And they both turned their towards the colourful and beautiful rainbow remarking the new season of happiness in alternative lives.

--------------

The curtains raised, and Halime's eyes went towards her man. Her lios curved into the big smile. Her man came back safely to her and her unborn child after a successful war. She carefully stood. Ertugrul came to her.

"Hoşgeldiniz Ertugrul!" She greeted and Ertugrul took her in a soulful hug after long time. They hugged each other after a long lone time. Halime was smiling.

"EyVallah Hatun." He said breaking hug. Ertugrul looked at her smiling. He then kept his hand on Halime's grown-up belly feeling his child. They were his peace.

"It's so good to be home after long. There's nothing as this blessing in the whole world." He said taking his seat.

Ertugrul was as grateful for the whole world for his Allah. Together, they successfully beat and killed Titus, Petruccio, Kurdoglu and many traitor after their marriage and together they stood in many times till here!

After having a wonderful life together, now they would be having new blessings joining in!

********************************

A short one,
And last one!
Which I felt necessary to show some good moment.

Thank you!

I had many things planned, but I lost the essence of this story and didn't wanted to stretch further ruining the story more. So I thought this end would be better. Anyways Thank you for all the wonderful support I got.

THANK YOU!! ♥️