Chapter 30

Ace's POV

Flashback

I walked the dog. I was tired but the dog was important too.

On my way back home, I saw y/n walking alone in the park. Law was walking in their direction.

'Could it be? No way, she said that she doesn't like law, and most importantly, why would she cheat on me with him? She could've just rejected me or dated him long time ago! y/n isn't a cheater as well. Anyways, I'll take the dog back home and I'll listen to them'

I took the dog home and followed them. They were sitting on a bench so I sat a little bit far from them. Far enough that they couldn't see me, but not that far so I could hear them.

"Are you alright? You look... tired" y/n asked law. he sighed.

"I'm fine, it's just, memories. By the way, penguin and shachi told me that you met up with them." He said.

"Yeah we did. They told me to give you this." Y/n took out a paper and gave it to him. When did she get that paper?

"So yeah. How's corazon by the way? Did he get better?" He smiled.

"He's fine. He told me that his brother is now in prison. I've also heard that he kidnapped a girl." Y/n chuckled and he looked confused. I was too.

"What if I told you that I'm the girl he kidnapped?" His eyes widened and his jaw dropped and so was my face expression. From where does y/n know Doflamingo's brother??!!

"What?!" He didn't see that coming.

"Yeah. This Christmas holiday was the weirdest one I've had in my life. First, I found out that my dad is not my real dad, so I ran away for some reason. I then ran into Doflamingo and he kidnapped me. He first tied me to a chair and then punched me, but at least I found out who's my real father." His eyes widened even more.

"Okay, is that a joke now or are you serious?" He asked. I chuckled

"Whaaaa- don't tell me that he's your father" I died of laughter and y/n was too.

"Nooo. It's luffy's father and I'm his lost twin." He didn't believe her. No one can blame him though.

"I'm dead serious. You can even ask the trio. Guess who's he." She said. He began to think but then sighed in defeat.

"I don't know." She smirked.

"Monkey D. Dragon" I felt like his eyes were gonna roll out of their place.

"Y/n, this is either a dream or a joke. If it's not then show me the birth certificate" i chuckled.

"I don't even know where's my father. How am I supposed to know where's the birth certificate? But you can ask my real grandfather when he's in town by yourself. He might have it" He looked at her, trying to see if she's joking or not. I really don't think that he would want to.

" I believe you, but that doesn't matter to me. You're y/n so no matter who the hell are your parents, I'm okay with it." This law guy is a good person, and I really regretted not liking him when we first met.

"Thank you!!!" Y/n told him.

"There's another thing that's quite important-" he cut her off.

"Y/n, you're scaring me out. What's more important than you're adopted and the identity of your real father?! I now regret not checking my birth certificate before my parents have died." She laughed again.

"The Important thing is that me and Ace are now dating" he then smirked. I blushed. Took her long enough but since she said that it's quite important then I don't mind it.

"Awww, what about that asshole?" Is he talking about Alex?

"He is dating Rosalie, so we now don't talk anymore" she told him.

"Good that you moved on. I never liked him. Rosalie is weird too." He said.

"So do you still want to be a doctor?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm now saving money so I can study medicine. I have to work for one more year and I'll get all the cash I need, and then I'll help with curing Cora-san" he smiled. Who's this Cora-san guy???

"Y/n-ya, thanks for being there for me like how my sister used to be. She would have wanted to meet you." Sister?

"It's okay, really. I'm pretty sure that she's proud of you up there." Y/n said. Is she dead?

"I hope so." He told her.

"I Really hope so too, And thank you for being like a brother to me in my worst moments. I can't forget how you've helped me that day." Now I know why thatch always said not to overhear best friends while they're talking because you'll never understand what they're talking about. However, most importantly, what happened at that day?

"It's nothing, really."

"Fate is mysterious, I mean, we first met when corazon was shot by his brother, then you helped me. Dad even got a job here and in the same place as my brother, and met Ace. They help me a lot too. There, the only true people were you, corazon, shachi and penguin. The rest didn't care. Here people are much more real. Not all though. It's just so strange how things be like" y/n's words made me think. What if we met because we're meant to be together and not just my girlfriend?

"You're right." She looked at her phone.

"You know, it's been about 2 hours since the last time I saw ace and yet i miss him." She said. I smiled and felt my cheeks turn a bit red.

"Already missing him?" Law said in a teasing tone.

"Yesss. But I don't want to call him because he might be asleep. It's still around eight in the morning."

End of Flashback

I want to go on a date with y/n and forget about law helping her. It's nice that she has a close friend like him, but why wasn't it me who helped her out! Anyways, I was gonna take her on a date right after she get here.

"What's wrong? You're zoning out a lot lately" sabo said.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about some stuff, it's not important" I didn't want him to find out about my plan of going on a date with y/n and the conversation I've overheard.

"Ace, we know you better than anyone so tell us" luffy said while eating chocolate.

" luffy's right, and y/n's coming now so lighten up" sabo was trying to find out what's bothering me but y/n ringing the doorbell saved me.

"Hello!!!" She greeted everyone in the room.

"Y/n and I are going out on a date" Sabo looked at me for a second.

"So that's why you were zoning out." Sabo said and I blushed.

"Really? You should've told me earlier so I could've at least dressed up for it" she didn't have to because she was wearing my hoodie and tied up in a messy bun, which made her look adorable yet beautiful.

"You look pretty anyway. So let's go!" Brought my jacket, grabbed her hand and left my home.

"So where are we going?" She asked. I have the right place.

"Wanna go to the ice skating rink? Near that place there'a a restaurant and it's food tastes so good!" She agreed.