Chapter 14

Ace's POV

I woke up, finding y/n by my side. Then I checked my phone and it was 10 a.m. I looked again at y/n. She looked pretty tired before we slept, but now, she looks so peaceful asleep. So I left her to sleep and went to take a shower.

~

" Ace! Are you okay now?" Luffy asked while running to me. He jumped on me and I fell down.

" I'm fine.. I c-a-n-t- b-r-e-a-t-h-e!" He got off me and smiled sheepishly.

" Heh sorry, I was just really worried after I saw you doing self harm." I felt bad. I never wanted them to see me like that, not want them to get worried. I patted his head

" Don't worry, I'm fine. And Sorry for making you feel worried. I'll just go take a shower and we can talk"

Y/n's POV

I woke up realizing that I'm not in my room. Then I remembered what happened. It hurt to know that Ace was doing self harm all that time. I looked at my side but didn't find him. Maybe he left to talk his brothers?

Then, I got up and left the room. I went to the living room, and saw Luffy and Sabo. They looked like they're waiting for someone, so when i showed up, luffy ran to me.

" Thanks y/n! But how could you convince him?"

"Yeah how? When I shouted at him, he shouted back and was quite angry, but when you talked to him, he stopped and even slept! How?" I was surprised,

" Um, well, you shouldn't have shouted at him, it'll just get things worse. I did nothing, just listening to him."

" thanks" both of them said.

~

Sabo's POV

" So what song are we going to play?" I asked, but no one was listening. Luffy, y/n and usopp were copying the way each one of us were acting, koala and Franky were laughing at them, Zoro and sanji were fighting as usual, Ace was sleeping, and thatch and Marco didn't come at the first place. Soon, I was running out of patience. Robin was here with us, because she has nothing to do and her boyfriend is here with us, but she was reading a book. I looked at how Luffy and y/n were goofing around, they literally acted the same! What if luffy's sister isn't dead, and she's y/n? I wouldn't be surprised.

" STOP IT EVERYBODY!!" All of them looked at me. I took a deep breath and spoke up

" We are here to choose a song and practice playing it, so stop and start thinking of a song" i said sternly. All of them started thinking, till I noticed that Ace was still asleep.

" Ace! Wake your sleepy ass up and start thinking" I shook him till he woke up.

"Man what's your deal? Calm down. I was asleep peacefully till you started shouting! I even heard your ugly voice in my dream!" I ignored his comment

"just think" he rolled his eyes and started thinking.

" I have written a song we might sing, do you wanna hear it out?" Luffy asked.

" sure" all of us replied

" so, the title is meat-" sanji cut him off

" keep your song to yourself, we ain't singing it" luffy pouted

" why? Didn't you ask about a song?" We all glared at him

" we did, but it's Christmas and not the food day!"

" whatever" luffy was pissed off, but no way we're singing a song about meat.

" why don't we play all I want for Christmas is you?" Y/n asked. I thought for a moment.