Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

"Did you tell y/n?"

"No I didn't, I don't know if I will. I mean, she will be very angry at the fact that I hid something like that from her."

" you know, you should tell her sooner or later that she's not your daughter."

What?! So what I thought of is actually true! he isn't my father!! Then who are my real parents?? Could it be that I'm luffy's sister? I don't understand. I stayed quiet and listened to the conversation.

"I know that I should tell her soon, but what am I gonna tell her? You're adopted? You have been kidnapped and almost died till I found you? Her parents left the town and are criminals? She'll think that it's a joke!" He's right. I would've thought that he's joking if he told me that before meeting Ace. Wait, what he said now is just like what Luffy's grandpa said earlier about luffy's sister!

"I don't know, but she should've known since childhood that you're not related to her." Uncle's right. Wait why am I calling him uncle if we're not even related. I couldn't hear the rest so I decided to leave the house. I didn't want to come back and talk to him, especially that he lied to me.

'My whole life was a lie?? Why didn't he tell me about doflamingo? What does he mean by my parents are criminals? It's not like he has a better history!' I thought to myself while sneaking out of the house (I wish that I have those skills to sneak out of the house and not get caught)

Timeskip (Ace's POV)

" Ace! Wake up!" Sabo was shouting. It's a holiday, right??

" let me sleep!" I shouted at him.

"Y/n's not home!" I immediately woke up. What?

"What do you mean that she's not home?" I can't deny that she's sad because she realized that her ex didn't care about her, but can't I celebrate my happiness for a while?

"Neither her father, uncle or luffy saw her since we went to sleep. Do you know where is she?" She disappeared? Without even telling me?

" Maybe she left to buy something, or to meet up with some of her old friends. I mean, Rosalie wasn't her only friend here." I tried my best to think positively, but what if she got kidnapped? What if something bad happened? But how?

"I don't think so. Y/n never hanged out with her friends without taking her phone with her" her father came and told us.

"Could it be that she heard us yesterday?" Her uncle said. What did she hear?

"Wait, no no no! I didn't want her to know. What if Doflamingo is in this town and saw her out at night?" Doflamingo? I need to know everything.

"Sir, what do you know about Doflamingo? And what did y/n hear?" I asked sternly. I don't want t/n to get hurt by that guy and I do need answers to my questions, both about my, y/n and luffy's parents. I'm sure it's rude but I need to know.

"Do you know him?" He asked.

" I met Rayleigh, and he gave me a recording." His eyes widened.

"You met him! Does y/n know anything about that?" He asked.

" yes, I told her and we both listened to the recording. We also saw pictures of you and my dad. I have a question, why does y/n not look like her mom but like the woman with dragon? And why doesn't she has any pictures with you and your wife? " I asked him. He took a deep breath.