Chapter 31

Ace's POV

" dang, it seems like there's a match here." Y/n said while pointing at the hundreds of people staring at the two teams playing hockey. I can't believe that I didn't check if there was a match in here.

"I should've checked if there was a match" I muttered to myself. y/n heard me because she shook her head.

"Nooo! It's okay! You don't care about hockey so it's fine!" She said. The only place I could go to with her was a cafe because there's literally nothing else to do in winter.

"What do you think of going to a cafe somewhere?" I asked.

"Why not, let's go!!" She then dragged me to the nearest cafe we've seen on our way there. I got myself and y/n a hot chocolate and sat down somewhere. She was staring at me but when I noticed, she blushed and looked away. She's so cute when she does act shy especially that this isn't like her.

"You're so cute when you're blushing" she blushed even more. I was honest but was teasing her at the same time.

"Thanks." I then cupped her cheek with one hand and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. She then wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. We then parted for air. I then looked at her e/c orbs and she stared at mine for a couple of minutes. Y/n then blushed and looked away and I started laughing.

"W-what's so funny?" Y/n asked and puffed her cheeks while I died of laughter even more.

"It's just that you're so cute when you're blushing, especially that you don't seem like you're that shy girl." She then smiled.

We walked around the place for a while and made fun of each other but then went back to my place.

"We're back!" I told them. Luffy and sabo were both playing video games as usual. I like playing with them but hanging out with y/n is much better. After all, I don't get to see her every single moment but I can play video games whenever I want as long as I'm home.

"Hiya y/n and Ace!" Luffy greeted us and left the game. Sabo did too.

"Hello lovebirds" we blushed. He laughed too.

"I'm hungry but dadan said to wait for both of you! But now that you're here, let's eat!!" Luffy said while running to tell dadan that we came back.

She came out of her bedroom and gave us an annoyed look.

"Dinner's ready." She then went to the kitchen.

After we've eaten lunch, sabo left to koala's place, and luffy had a sleepover at Nami's place with zoro, sanji, Franky, and Robin. It was only me, y/n, and the bandits at home. Y/n was staring at me while trying to keep in her laughter

"What's so funny?" I asked her

"Luffy's stuck a sticky note on your shirt." I then took it off, wore a hoodie and jumped into the bed beside y/n who was still laughing. I took that as a chance and threw a pillow at her.

"Hey!" And she threw it at me again.

"BE QUUET BOTH OF YOU! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Dadan shouted at us from the other room.

"Geez, its still eight" I said then slipped under the sheets beside y/n. We watched a movie on my laptop then went to sleep.

Timeskip

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! Wake up! It's school!" Ace said while waking me up. It's been a week since we've came back and luffy wanted to have a sleepover at my place because school starts today and he wanted to spend some time with me. Ace and sabo came too.