Chapter 8

Y/n's POV

" Gol D. Roger is my father" I KNEW IT!!!  My eyes widened. I never really imagined that a criminal's son would ever stand RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND IS ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS!! I don't know why I'm excited, like if it was someone else, they might have run away. But I know that Ace is a good person, and that I mustn't judge him just because of his father's occupation.

" I would understand if you will hate me, if you'll be terrified of me, but it's okay, I got used to it anyway. Like, I have the blood of the devil inside me, so-" I cut him off. His words did hurt me, I mean, hiding something like that from me because he was afraid that I'll judge him? I would never do something like that!  I had a feeling that he is his son from the day he asked me about him. He can never think that I'll hate him because of who was his father

" Ace, don't you dare to say that? First, who told you that I care about who's your father?? He can be the devil himself, but, trust me, I don't care. You can't carry your father's sins just because you're his son!"

" But I carry the blood of the devil." He said, looking down at his feet.

" And I don't care. I'm not mad because your father is a criminal, or that I just found out, I'm angry because the reason why you were hiding this from me is that you were afraid that I'll judge you. But who am I to judge? Maybe I have an ancestor that was an assassin, or a thief. Does that mean that I'm a devil? No way! If you-" Ace cut me off with a hug.

" Thanks y/n. I was afraid that if I told you, you might hate me. I really hate my father for being a criminal, for being the devil. If I told you everything about me, would you judge me?" I smiled

" of course not. I actually wanna know what does it feel like to be the son of Gol D. Roger. But before you complete, my dad once said that even if he was a criminal, he definitely had some good in him. And can we sit somewhere else? Because it's getting darker in here ( you know, it's December, so it gets pretty dark at early time) and I'm afraid that someone would hear what you'll tell me."

" Sure"

So Ace and I were walking into the forest. While we were walking, we were silent the whole time. Then, Ace told me that this place is the place where he goes to while he wanna clear his mind.

" we're here" I looked around, we were above a cliff. Honestly, the view is amazing. It was really cold, but good thing that I was wearing a jacket. The snow covered the place. Under us, all the trees were covered with snow

 Under us, all the trees were covered with snow

( that's how the place looks like)

" Woah, this place is amazing!"

" I know right? It's only Luffy and Sabo who know about this place, and now you. And it's fine if Luffy or sabo come here and overhear what I'll tell you, because they already know. They, Thatch, and Marco are the only ones who know about this, so please, I hope that this stays between us."