Chapter 32

Zoro's POV

I told y/n that I had to talk to her . She's the only person that can help me because she likes boys and because she talks to everyone in the group.

I was waiting for her but then saw her walking toward me.

"Hellooo zoro!" She greeted.

"Hi" I said and smiled. The place was full of people so I asked her if we can go to the roof. She didn't mind so we went there.

"So, what do you want to tell me?" She asked. I  was nervous, I mean, what would her reaction be? Nobody have ever mentioned homosexuality in any of their conversations before so I have no idea how she'll react.

"I don't know how your reaction will be, but I think that it's better if I told you than someone else" she looked surprised.

"It's fine, just tell me"

"I am into boys" she stared at me like she's waiting for me to complete.

"Is that it?" She doesn't mind it?

"I hope that you don't hate me for that" she then laughed so hard that i thought that she's gone crazy.

"Why would I hate you? You have the right to date whoever you want. Also, i think that it's cool bc I now can rant as much as I want about boys." I sighed in relief, happy that she doesn't mind it.

"So, do you like anyone?" She asked. My face turned red.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered while she chuckled.

"I don't really mind who you will want to date as long as he's not ace" she looked so scary and her tone was so dark.

"Nooo it's not ace, someone else" she then went back to nice mode again.

"Cool. So who's the lucky man?" I looked at the floor, not daring to look in her eyes

"Sanji" I then looked at her, her face dropped a little.

"Oh" was all she said.

"I know. It's pretty obvious that he wouldn't like me." I said.

"Maybe, maybe not" I looked at her, confused as hell.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Look, I don't want to give you false hope, but I think that he might not be into girls, since he just flirt with them but never ask any of them out. I mean, some don't flirt back, but what about the rest? You know boys these days, if a girl flirt back he immediately ask her out" I never thought of it that way. Maybe she's right? She then chuckled again. I looked at her and she tried not to laugh.

"That was the most time I've seen you concentrating in a topic." I blushed.

"But honestly, I wasn't so surprised."

"Why?"

"because you're handsome but never dated a girl." She does have a point.

"Yeah. I've never been interested in them" she nodded her head understandingly.

"What about Tashigi? Didn't you like her?" I wanted to be friends with her but nothing more.

"Oh, about her, I've just wanted to be friends, because she reminded me of my childhood best friend. I told the rest that I like her just so that they don't find out about it."

"Ohh. But she likes you. Anyways, what do I tell ace? He'll not stop asking me about what we've talked about."

"Do you think that we should tell him?" I asked her.