Chapter 7

Time skip to Monday Afterschool

Y/n's POV

I was really bored at school, but good thing that it is over. Then I had the tryouts, I hope I'll be able to make it in the team that will play against the other schools. Nami, Robin, Koala, Sabo, and the rest of the squad will be there to watch and cheer for us.

" Y/n, I hope you will be able to join the main team!" Nami said

" Y/n- swan, I know that you can do it, I'll always cheer for a beautiful lady like you~," Sanji said.

" thanks a lot, I really appreciate you guys believing in me"

" No problem!" They all said in unison.

We then went to the basketball court. There were many players there, like Ace, Luffy, Usopp, and Thatch.

" Nojiko!" Nami called out for a girl who's called Nojiko.

" Hi, Nami, y/n and the rest"

" hey" we all told her

" Hellooo Nojiko- swan! You look beautiful today~" Sanji said with his eyes formed into the shape of hearts

" y/n, this is my older sister" I didn't know that Nami has an older sister. They don't look alike either.

" Oh. Nice to meet ya"

" me too." She said with a smile

" Alright! Now who'll begin?"

" Me!" Ace, Luffy, and Usopp said at the same time.

" No me!" Jeez, they can't decide something without a fight.

" The three of you, stop. Ace, you'll go first"

" whyyyyyyyyy" Luffy and Usopp said at the same time. Kids.

Ace was really good, he was able to perfectly dribble the ball toward the hoop, then shot the ball. The next time he dipped, and after he jump shot.

" Damn, he's really good! I admit, he's better than me." I said.

" Haha yeah, my brother is really good at shooting the ball So he's usually the power forward and the leader, but I'm the small forward so yeah," Luffy said while scratching the back of his neck.

" Cool, who's usually the center?"

" Eh, it's usually Vista, because he has good physical strength and is fast, and not to mention that he's the tallest among us. Nojiko is usually the point guard, and Thatch or Usopp is the shooting guard. In your old team, which one were you?"

" I was either the point guard or the center" He smiled. Usopp joined our conversation " I knew that because you're actually good at basketball."

" thanks"

" Ace is done, now it's y/n's turn" my heart started pounding faster in my chest. I was really afraid that I'll not get accepted in the game. Maybe they are better than me? Anyways, I'll try my best.

" wish you luck" ace told me with a smile " Thanks. Btw you were so good back there" he then lightly blushed. Or maybe bc he was throwing the ball? I don't know

" thanks"

When I was done, I was happy that I was able to throw the ball almost every time in the basket correctly. Then it was Luffy's turn, then Usopp, then thatch, Nojiko, 3 other girls and 4 other guys.

" Ok, now I'll announce who'll be in the team that will go against the other schools. Ace as the power forward , y/n the point guard, Luffy, as usual, the shooting guard, Nojiko, this time u're the small forward, and lastly, Vista, the center. Ace is the leader. Thatch, Usopp, you're the subs" Phew, I was able to get in. But honestly, Ace was better than me so he deserves being the captain of the team.