What Are You Doing Here

Betty's Story

It was almost 6:30 by the time I walked through the door. After I had breakfast with Kevin we went shopping together. When we were shopping Veronica Lodge texted me. Can you believe that? I thought she would be mad at me but she wasn't. Her text said Hey B! How are you? It has been such a long time. I heard you are in town, we should totally get together soon. Then I texted Hi, I am great, I am just visiting Riverdale and will be back at college in a few days but we should catch up. How about tomorrow at Pop's? At 1:00? Veronica said that was a great time and we said our goodbyes. It was just what I needed. When I got back everyone was playing Go Fish. " Come and join us Aunt Betty!" June said getting up and running towards me. " Uncle Charles is winning." She said, taking my hand and leading me to the table. " What can I say? I am awesome at this game." He said and I laughed. " Sit here." Dag said to me. " No, sit here." June argued with him. " Can I sit in the middle?" And then looked at each other and Dag moved over so I could sit in the middle. " I'll be in the next round." I said to them. Then someone rang the doorbell. " That's probably the pizza, Betty, can you get the door?" Polly asked me and then I got up. Then I answered the door but it wasn't the pizza, it was Jughead. " What are you doing here?" I asked curiously. " I wanted to talk to you." He said to me. I looked back at Polly and she smiled then got up. " Let's all take a break and go to Pop's to get milkshakes," She said to everyone. " Except you two." Then they all went outside and I guess to Pop's. As soon as they shut the door I turned to Jughead. " I got you some chocolate." He says pulling it out of his coat. " Thank you." I said taking it from him. " I was going to get you flowers but they didn't have Pink Lilies." Those are my favorite kinds of flowers, if you must know. " Thank you, but why would you want to bring me flowers? And chocolate?" I asked, holding up the box of chocolate. " That's what I want to talk to you about." I put the chocolate on the counter and he walked towards me. " What do you want to talk about?" I asked casually. He was inches away from my lips. Was he going to tell me? I thought to myself. " I-I um-ummm." He said, struggling to get the words out. " You can tell me anything Jug." I said, grabbing his hands in mine. He looked me in the eyes and he said it. " I am still in love with you too Betty Cooper." I smiled once he said that. " Really?" I asked, getting closer to him. " Yeah, really." He smiled at me. " So what do we do now?" I asked, still holding his hands. " This." He leaned forward and kissed me. I kissed him back and it was nice. Once he pulled away we both smiled at each other. " That was-" Jughead cut me off. " Awesome." Then I giggled. " I told JB that if fate brings us back together then we will work it out." I said to him. " Then how will we work this out?" He asked me. " Do you still love Abby?" I asked curiously. It took him a minute to answer him. I started to tear up and went to the kitchen but Jughead followed me. " Betts." He pulled my arm but yanked it away. I turned to him ready to give him a piece of my mind. " Jughead, if you love her then be with her! Don't be with me if you love her too. That sounds selfish but-" Then he cut me off. " It doesn't." Then he paused. " Betty, I love you and only you. I don't love Abby. I thought I did but I didn't. And I'm sorry it took a minute to answer you, will you forgive me?" He asked me. " Of course I will." And he smiled then kissed me. After that we snuggled and watched the Polar Express until the rest of my family came home.

Jughead's Story

I can't believe that I am snuggling with the girl I love, in my arms, watching The Polar Express. I turned to see Betty and she looked over at me. " Is Reid actually your boyfriend?" I asked her. I have been wanting to ask her since we got here. Betty started laughing. " No, he only told you that so he could make you jealous. I'm sorry." She said to me. " Hey, you don't need to be sorry, and it worked didn't it." She laughed and so did I. " He was just being a good friend." She added and I nodded in agreement. " Are you coming back to Connecticut with me?" She looked up at me. " Yeah, of course." 30 minutes into the Polar Express, Polly, Charles, Catherine, June, and Dag came through the door. " I take it you guys made up?" Charles asked, hanging his jacket on the coat hanger. " Yes, we did." Betty said, then kissed me on the cheek. " You are watching the Polar Express!?" June and Dag yelled at the same time. " Do you want to watch?" Polly asked. " YES!" They climbed up between Betty and I. " I take it that it is their favorite movie?" I asked Betty. " Yeah it is." She said. " Can we please have hot Chocolate?" Dag asked Polly. " Sure." Then she got up. " Can you make Jug and I a cup too?" Betty asked and she nodded. After we drank the hot chocolate and watched the movie, everyone was passed out. Catherine was snuggling with Charles and he was snoring, Polly was snuggling with June and she was cuddling Dag with her little hand, and Betty's head was on my shoulder. I looked down to see her sleeping. I smiled to myself and kissed her forehead. " Goodnight my love." I whispered. Then I drifted to sleep on the couch

Hey, sorry I went MIA or whatever you want to call my disappearance but I might be moving accounts. It's hard to explain but I got a new phone. I'll update you if I'll change accounts. My stories will still be on here but transfered to my other one. Anyway, thank you for reading my stories, I will keep you posted. Have an awesome day!

Where is Betty going to College at?

Leave your answer in the comments! :)